Chapter 1: Moving

<Alexa's POV>
I rolled over to look at my night stand and notice the time, it read 9:30AM. It was Monday but we were on Spring Break so I didn't have to be up, before I could collect anymore thought my door burst open and my older sister, Ally came strolling in. I felt a slight dip in my bed and noticed my Siberian Husky puppy jump up into my bed. I smiled and picked him up, he immediately started licking my face. "Good Morning to you to Hercules." I then looked up at my sister while scratching Hercules behind his ears. "What's up?" I asked up at Ally.
"Mom said family meeting in 5, so get your butt downstairs." With that she walked out of my room. I shrugged and put Hercules back on the ground, he ran over to his dog bed in the corner of my room. I walked over to my dresser and looked into the mirror. I had just gotten out of bed I was wearing a pair of old navy sweatpants and a obey t-shirt. I grabbed a hair tie an pulled my blonde hair into a ponytail on the side of my head. I then admired my blue eyes for a bit, I finally shrugged semi satisfied with my appearance and grabbed my iPhone 5S from its charger and then walked down the steps. I saw Kyle and Ally sitting next to each other, they were both twins, they were both 18 while Ally was older by 15 minutes; to the right of Ally was Mason my little brother, he was only about a year old; finally you had me. I was the only blonde while the rest of them had dark brown hair, so I already stood out like a sore thumb, I was 17 years old and also was the only one with blue eyes in my family. My sibling all had green eyes. My sibling all got my fathers traits while I got all my mothers. I took a seat down next to Mason and put him into my lap. I heard him giggle as he started playing with my fingers. Finally my mom walked down and sat across from us all, she looked as if she was exhausted. She probably was, she worked a late shift last night, she finally began to spoke. "I know you're probably wondering why we are all here, I think it's time for you to know that we will be moving to California in the next week."
Did I just hear her right? We're moving? Out of the corner of my eye I heard Ally stand up and start freaking out. "What? We can't move! Our lives are here! Our friends! My life!" She was pacing at this point.
"What friends? What life?" I heard Kyle joke, but Ally just flipped him off. I covered Mason's eyes although he had no idea what it meant, I still didn't want him to see it.
"Start packing. Kyle and Alexa your cars are being taken to Malibu in the morning." Kyle and I were the only ones who drives aside from my mom. Ally didn't want to get her license, she just had us drive her around. My mom came over and took Mason from my arms and carried him back upstairs. Ally was still pacing as Kyle spoke; "Well they have hot girls in Cali so I'm good." I could here his accent coming out more now, oh did I forget to mention we currently live in England? We are British. Kyle and I had strong accents while Ally tried to get rid of hers. My mother spoke without one. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed I had 2 missed calls, 1 from my ex-girlfriend, Alexis who I caught cheating on me a week back, and 1 from my best friend Troy. Yeah, I'm bisexual, problem? Didn't think so. I then saw I had 6 text messages, all from Alexis. I shrugged and just deleted them, I sent Troy a text assuring him I was alive and walked back upstairs. I knew I had the least to pack because I didn't own a shit ton of clothes like Kyle and Ally. I decided to start packing, who knew maybe moving wouldn't be so bad, I mean my only friend here was Troy and he could come see me in the summers. Maybe moving will be good for my family.