Mornings

Y'know, mornings kind of suck. You have to wake up just to redo a day that you barely want to do. However, Saturday mornings were different. As the light shined into the once dim room, Tendou's eyes slowly open to adjust to the brightness. He notices someones arms around him and gets shy. Ushijima was a cuddler he guessed. He smiled though, it was the first time someone showed him this type of affection. However...the only thing Tendou could focus on were Ushijima's lips. He stared at them and had this urge in him to just feel them on his. They looked so soft, kind of like a pillow. Tendou pushed his body even closer to Ushijima's, but slowly so he doesn't awake the other. He could feel the steady breath of Ushijima's on his face and slowly closed his eyes to stop his quicken pace. Why did Ushijima have to be so hot?! Tendou laid there still as a rock until he felt something soft hit his face. His eyes go wide as he realizes Ushijima was kissing his forehead. Tendou was shocked at this gesture and wondered why the latter would do such a thing when they were just friends.

"Satori, why didn't you wake me up?"

Tendou blushed crimson red. "U-um...I just thought you would have liked some si-silence.."

Tendou felt his head hit the pillow and his arms redacted to his sides. Oh my god...Wakatoshi-kun was on top of him. 

"I would rather spend as much time as I can with you than not be able to see you, Satori."

Tendou's eyes grew wide. Did the stone-cold Ushijima feel the same way as he did?! No...probably not.

"I-I am sorry, Wakatoshi-kun..." Tendou stuttered.

Ushijima leaned into Tendou's lips and kissed him softly with a hint of lust. Tendou felt warmth reach every corner of his body and his brain couldn't decipher that Ushijima was currently on top of him and not only that, he was lusting for him. What. Is. Happening. Tendou slowly kissed back unsure of what to do. Ushijima bit Tendou's lips signaling for him to part his lips and Tendou understood. Tendou parted his lips slightly and Ushijima took advantage of it. He explored Tendou's mouth with his tongue and Tendou quietly moaned. Ushijima was feeling aroused but he ended the kiss and planted a small kiss on Tendou's forehead and looked down at Tendou once again.

"Get down soon. I am going to make breakfast."

Ushijima got off the bed and left the room and gave some time for Tendou to be fully awake.

However, Tendou was already awake as he could be. Electricity just went through his body. The feeling he's been wanting to feel with Ushijima just happened...and it felt amazing. Tendou sat up and thought for a second. Maybe Ushijima did like him? Or...he's just taking pity on him. That makes more sense. Why would Ushijima ever like him? There's so many girls he could get. There was no way he would want someone who's a loser, but also a guy...right? Tendou slowly got out of bed and headed down the stairs to the kitchen and finally felt his hunger. He looked at his stomach and walked up to the where Ushijima was.

"Wakatoshi-kunnn! What are you making?" Tendou asked playfully.

"Eggs, bacon, and pancakes."

"I bet it will taste amazing!"

"You taste better."

Tendou froze. Was Ushijima joking or...? Well, Wakatoshi-kun didn't even flinch when he said it so what does that mean?

"Um..." Tendou said not knowing how to respond.

"Satori, sit on one of the chairs."

Tendou followed Ushijima's orders and sat on one of the chairs. He waited as Ushijima brought some plates of food to the table and put some in front of him. Tendou started to eat and his eyes started sparkling. Wakatoshi-kun is an amazing cook! Tendou started to down the food to stop his hunger from getting any worse. What he couldn't see was Ushijima staring at him with a glint of happiness in his eyes seeing how Tendou was enjoying the food he made.

Soon enough, they were both done with their breakfast.

"That was amazing, Wakatoshi-kun!!!"

Ushijima took their plates and started to wash them. Tendou stared at Ushijima's back and wondered how he was so lucky to have such a great boyf-erm-friend. Tendou mentally slapped himself. Ushijima isn't his boyfriend, even if he wished he was. Tendou looked down at his fingers, fidgeting with them. Ushijima dried his hands and walked to where Tendou sat and put his arms around Tendou's waist, putting his neck on Tendou's shoulder. Tendou's eyes widen and he straightens his posture.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day, Satori?" Ushijima asked.

"U-um..w-we can wa-watch a mo-movie..."

"Sure. Follow me."

Ushijima let go of Tendou and allowed him to stand up. Ushijima held Tendou's hand and led him to the bright living room. Tendou's cheeks burned as Ushijima sat him down on the white couch. Ushijima sat down next to him and took the TV remote and logged into Netflix.

"What movie?"

"H-how about a horror movie...like 'Insidious'....or you can choose.." Tendou said struggling.

"Ok."

Ushijima turned on "Insidious" and put an arm around Tendou. Tendou scooted closer to Ushijima and laid his head on his shoulder. He felt relaxed and a sense of being protected in Ushijima's arms. They watched the movie while Tendou gets scared simultaneously. Ushijima laughed everything and was hit every time by Tendou and his embarrassment. Slowly the movie ended and it was 12:45 pm.

Tendou stood up, stretched, and yawned. "That was a good movie!"

Ushijima pulled Tendou onto his lap and put one of his arm around Tendou's waist so he couldn't get up.

"You should move in with me."

WHAT? Tendou's eyes widen at Ushijima's statement. Why would Ushijima even say that?!

"Wh-what do you mean, Wakatoshi-kun?"

"My parents will be gone for the rest of the year. Move in with me."

Tendou looked at Ushijima with confusion and surprise in his eyes. Ushijima signaled to Tendou to get up because he was getting up too. Tendou stood up and Ushijima followed. Ushijima pulled Tendou close and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Think about it while I make lunch."

Tendou stared at Ushijima as he left but soon sat down on the couch. Did Ushijima just kiss him again? Did he just invite him to stay with him? And why is Ushijima acting like he and Tendou are dating?! Aren't they just friends?! Tendou shook his head trying to get those thoughts out of his head but failed to do so. He just sat there and wondered what he should do next. Should he move in with Ushijima?

(A/N: Hey, call me Star and I cannot wait to get to know you. I am a Sagittarius who loves Kpop and Anime. You will get to know me more as time goes on, of course. I wanted to make an author's note to say that I will be starting school soon so I might not always be able to work on this story so I hope you understand. Thank you!)