i love you

"SANGWOO!"
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM" Bum managed to yell out inbetween his sobs.

The white haired patient looks over at him with a shocked look. "W-who are you?!"

"What the hell are you doing to him. GET OFF PLEASE. HE CANT BREATHE!"

The grandma, as if shocked by her own actions looks down at Sangwoo and slowly removes her hands and gets off.
She looks up and starts to hurry out the door after she hears the nurses run towards the room.

"NOO, I WASNT GONNA KILL HIM, I JUST WANTED HIM TO BE QUIET!! LET GOO!" She screeched as security guards dragged her out of the room and the doctors started apologizing to Bum, thinking he was Sangwoo's family member.

— Everyone leaves the room except Bum —

.

"sangwoo........please, let me out. let me be free. i want to forget you so bad..."
Bum wondered if anyone outside can hear his cries, but he didn't care. The love and tragedy of his life was laying right in front of him. Touched by the warmth of Sangwoo's body, Bum fell asleep beside him on a chair scrunched over onto the bed.

And to his surprise, when he woke up, he felt a hand upon his head. As he slowly looked up at Sangwoo, he saw a wounded, bandaged up face that almost made him unrecognizable. Bum was shocked when he saw Sangwoo's eyes open. Oh, those sad gloomy eyes, what troubles they have seen.

Those eyes that gave Bum so much hope and life, were now filled with a soul that has been thrown into  a puddle of grief and misery.

The soulless figure now awake, slowly moved his head to face his dear past hostage that was now starring straight back at him with tears streaming down his face.

"Bum."

"Y-Yes Sangwoo! I'm here! I'm right here."

"Bum......do you want to kill me? Do you despise me?
......do you still love me."

Bum froze.
He didn't know how to answer those questions.

He wanted to kill him a few days ago back at the house, now he couldn't bear to even put his hands on Sangwoo.
Sure he despised him, but would never think about ever leaving him.
And yes, Bum still loved Sangwoo with all his might. So much, that he'd kill for him. Again.

With over a thousand things he wanted to say,          "i love you" were the only words that came out.

"(chuckles) good..." Sangwoo said softy.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to meet you again once I go to prison. That's gonna be ... (groans in pain) hell........., I'm sorry I hurt you."

Those words pierced through Bum's heart. He had never heard such sincerity from Sangwoo before. But, there was another time where his words tugged at his heart. "You'll die with me, right?" Yes, quite toxic, but such a beautiful thing to Bum. 

".........sangwoo, want to get sum fresh air?"

— Bum helped Sangwoo onto a wheel chair and secretly rode the elevator up to the rooftop after dodging all the nurses and doctors on their way.

*DING 'You have arrived at floor number 32'