[🍋] 𝘙𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰 - 𝘐𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦

Start from the beginning

"F-fuck... Don't stop..." he grunted.

You carefully brought your hand to the base where his manhood stood and began stoking it up and then down. You started off slow only for your hand to subconsciously speed up.

"A-Ahh... F-f-Faster... (y/n)" Hoshino moaned.

You on the other hand thought it would be fun to tease him, so you stopped and took your hand off of him.

"W-Why'd you stop..?" He asked, still regaining his unsteady breath.

"Because I want to do my thing, Ryo." You retorted back.

You untied you're red silk robe revealing your body, your undergarments covering your breasts and lower region. You unhooked you're bra, revealing your breasts. Ryo Removed his shirt while to started to remover your underwear.

Ryo looked at your breasts and reached his hands out so he could fondle with your nipples. You knew he would try something like this so you quickly pulled his hands back and pinned them back above his head.

You reached down to the floor and grabbed the tie that he was wearing earlier so you could tie his hands in place. You weren't going to be the bottom, not this time.

You tied Ryo's Hands and placed them above his head. He was shocked since he was the one that initiated everything first, but his thoughts were cut off by a certain feminine voice.

"If you remove this tie from your hands, this will be the last time we ever do this." You said with a cold look of lust in your eyes.

The now submissive male shook his head in agreement, scared about the consequences that would follow if he didn't obey his girlfriend.

(Y/n) slowly moved her way over to the males manhood. Her lower region was now exposed and rubbing against the males man bit.

She slowly lowered her hips down onto his throbbing manhood, allowing him to penetrate her opening.

"A-ah..!" She moaned out, Ryo's grunt was barely noticed by the female.

She moved her body down further, her bare skin reaching his. Ryo began to lose himself his the pleasure they were both feeling.

(Y/n) began to move up and down, starting slow to get used to the feel. Once she got the hang of how it felt, she began moving faster.

Her breasts were moving up and down, Ryo's Attention was sorely focussed on her moving breasts, the moans (y/n) was releasing and the feeling of her moist walls.

- - - -

The pair of them had been going for quite a while, they both gave up on the time and focused on the pleasure they were receiving.

"A-argh... (y/n)... I-I'm close..!" Ryo moaned out.

The female on top looked down at the male and leaned down, kissing him in the process. Ryo's tongue tried to dominate yours but failed, you weren't going to let him top you in anyway today.

Your tongues tangled and twisted, your tongue overpowering his by a long shot. You broke the kiss when a sudden force hit you somewhere deep inside.

You looked down to where you were connected and saw Ryo thrusting his hips into you, hitting your clit in the process.

"Y-you little-" you were cut off by your own pleasure.

"A-ahh..! R-Ryo... I-I'm going to-" you moaned out only to be cut off the said male.

"Me too..!" He grunted out.

You slammed your body down onto his manhood, hard enough for him to hit you deep inside while still hitting your g-spot.

"I-I'm coming..!" You both Moaned out at the same time.

Ryo released inside of you, his seed was being planted inside of you. You also climaxed at the same time, the pleasure you were feeling made your body shudder. Both of your bodily fluids were mixed inside of you.

Ryo's manhood sprung out of your body making both of your fluid spill out from you; a cream pie.

You flopped over to the left of Ryo, with your arm still over his toned chest. You both stayed in place while regaining your breath, silence accompanied by both of your panting filled the room until Ryo broke it.

"That felt great, (y/n)..!" Ryo said with a smile as he turned his head towards you.

"You should let me top more often." You said with a smirk.

Ryo took a while to process your words until he released a small chuckle.

"Maybe next time... I love you."

[A/n; 1290 Words-
You have no idea how much I hate myself for writing this. I was cringing so much internally because of this. I've also never been good at writing so this was a challenge for me •^• I just hope you guys liked it!]