Nothing will ever be the same

Annie's POV

I sat and played with my cousin when our Uncle Kol walked into the living room. Well, she played I read a book about our family history as my father had asked of me. "Hi, Hope Hi Annie bannanny. How are you?" Hope giggled as she knew I don't like that nickname. Hope was sheepish to him as he had not been calling the rest of the family just me. He needed time to get over Daviana so did I she was my friend and like my big sister. I never practice magic with my Aunt Freya and I refer to her as Ms.Mikelson. My father says I am being hurtful and acting like a child which is when I remind I am one. A really pissed of child Witch with a vampire father who pinned me down when I tried to save her with Marcel. My father and I's relationship is very strained due to this. Normally I am a daddy's girl. I ran up to him hugging him tightly. Hope looked at me with a puzzled look. "I missed you Uncle Kol so very much." He had a ball of rope. I looked at him confused. "Hope, would you like to try a spell your grandmother wrote?" She looked at him warily. "My mother said not to do magic in front of strangers." I was annoyed. I am pretty sure I looked annoyed. Kol knelt down and smiled. "But I am not a stranger we are family." She nodded and took her bracelet off and quickly undid the ball of rope. Uncle Kol took my hand and smiled. "Hope may I borrow your cousin for something I want to show her something.." before Hope could speak I jumped up and ran to him. "Of course you can Uncle. Hope will tell my father that I have gone out?" she nodded. I got into his car and looked at him oddly. So Uncle Kola bear what is going through your head right now? He smiled and got in the car. "She is alive Annie. Davianna is alive thats where we are going." I started to cry "R-Really? Is she alright are the ancestors still mad?" Happy tears rolled down my cheeks as he spoke.  He sped off quickly and brought me to an old house and parked the car. The drive would have taken a normal person about fifteen minutes. A Mikelson however not even five. I undid my seat belt and ran toward the house as I walked in i began to shout. "Davi? Davianna where are you?" She must have heard me when her voice came from upstairs. "Annie! Upstairs!" I ran up the stairs and was embraced in her one of kind hug. I began to wail as I had in the car only worse. "I missed you so much. Don't leave me again." She held me close just like before she had to stay in the circle. "Never again." Kol was on the phone he was shouting and whoever was on the phone was angry. "Annie we have to go its Hope," Kol told me.  No no no this my fault I should not have left her alone. "what happened" was all I could muster out of my mouth. My uncle picked me up leaving the car with Davianna. I ran inside when I saw Haley Hope's mom crying. My uncle Klaus was angry and he began to yell at me. "WHAT GIVES THE RIGHT TO LEAVE HER ALONE? THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I dare not speak sunk down I hate when my uncle screams everyone know that. Haley has her head on my father's chest. Rebeka steps in " Not her fault nick she just a kid and don't yell at her." my father steps away and jumps in to hug me "I promise you this not your fault Anastaia. Niklaus she is your niece my blood flows threw her veins so stop."   Vicent and Ms.Mikelson performed a spell to get the hollow out of hope but in my dad, uncles, and aunt. My father even had my Uncle to compel him to forget all our family except me. We flew to Paris and he played the piano to support us that was the last time I saw my Uncle Klaus. That night he apologized to me saying I was indeed just a child. 

Eight years have passed since then I'm now dealing with my father's girlfriend. "Out of our room know young lady" she screamed at me "No your not my mother and I am looking for my father." Then she slapped me hard. I ran crying to my room and called my aunt Rebeka. she answered me quickly. "Hello? Annie baby what's wrong?" I sobbed "Father's girlfriend hit me I want to go home to New Orleans or somewhere I am wanted." She spoke to someone in the background and he took the phone "Where are you sunshine? I am coming to get you." I cried again "Paris. Marcel, I am in Paris"  

Shareing Anastaia Mikelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें