Chapter 1 A Normal(?) Day

"(Y/N)!! Time to get up!" Dad shouts from the kitchen.

You groan and begrudgingly roll out of bed, dragging your blanket with you.
"My body hurts all over" you grumble loudly.
"Well maybe we should see if we can book another osteo appointment." Your dad said back, voice raised to hold the conversation from across the house.

You get up, head spinning as you stumble into the kitchen still wrapped up in your blanket like a little burrito.

"Morning pumpkin." Your dad says giving you a peck on the forehead. You huffed a tired noise of gratitude as he handed you your plate and the chilli powder.

You smile and sit down.
"Honestly, I don't know how you and your father can handle having chilli on literally everything." He said sitting down with you at the table.

"I would have thought you would be better with spicy food since you've known each other since you were kids, surely he would have snuck some spice into your food at some point. Plus! It's part of my pain tolerance exercises." You said, taking the lid off the chilli container and dumping an unreasonable amount onto your scrambled eggs and French toast.

Your dad shook his head and laughed, his green locks bouncing with the movement.

You see your dad was the number one hero, Deku. And your other dad-

"GOD DAMN PAPERWORK!"

"Morning Papa." You chuckled as he slammed the door behind him, arriving home after a night shift.

"Hey Kacchan, rough night?" Dad asked, leaning over and giving him a big smooch.

"Ew gross!" You laughed.

"Yeah, some idiot decided to smash a couple of windows while I was chasing him. I had to spend the whole night doing paperwork explaining which ones he broke and which ones where... 'casualties of the arrest'." Papa grumbled sitting down and gesturing for me to hand over the spice.

You slouched back in your chair and continued to eat your breakfast.

"Maybe the pain is just from your horrific posture and not your quirk. Honestly! You look like your Papa when he was your age."

You laughed a little at that.

Once you had finished your breakfast and Papa had gone to bed you got dressed and ready for school. It was so cool that you were going to the same school that your parents did. UA.

"Hey dad, can I get a ride to school?" You asked as you slipped on your shoes.

"Sure thing pumpkin, but you're getting a bit to big to carry."

"Pleeeaaase, I don't think I can use my quirk this early in the day. Plus! It's a good morning workout for you!" You chirped happily.

Your dad nodded, letting you hop up on his back as he activated his quirk. Before you knew it you were soaring over buildings, people bellow would wave happily that the hero and his daughter on their way to school.

Your feet hit solid ground once more, in the courtyard of UA. Some of the exchange students stared in bewilderment at the number one hero dropping off a student but the others didn't even bat an eye.

"Have a wonderful day sweetie!" Your dad sang, and he was gone in an instant, jumping from rooftop to rooftop on his way to work.

You waved after him and then proceeded into the school.

---

"Today I will be teaching you about the basic paperwork a hero has to fill out under certain circumstances." Todoroki sensei droned on.