God, it was the most unreal experience. This was the first time Luke had ever seen Ashley like this, usually it was her pleasuring him, and Luke felt an overwhelming sense of pride at the sight of her. He was doing this, he was finally in control. Luke was making Ashley moan and yell his name and scratch at his back (and that just made Luke get really hard as well), and in the moment Luke felt amazing.

But honestly, fingering wasn't a big life-changing experience like it had been made out to be for Luke. He was clueless and it seemed like Ashley was focusing a lot on trying to make sure that Luke did it right. She was enjoying herself, yeah, but Luke could tell that she was paying almost too much attention to Luke and if he was alright too. It wasn't as great as how Ashton made it seem when they were in the car that one day.

Overall, Luke thought that fingering Ashley was going to be a lot more exciting.

When Luke was done with Ashley, she grabbed him by the shoulders and flipped him over again, her hands moving to the buttons of his jeans and sliding them down his legs. Ashley wasn't afraid of returning the favor, and she gave him the best blowjob he'd ever received.

(Okay, so Luke had only gotten three blowjobs before, but this one was really good. He knew it was the best).

After that Luke definitely thought he was going to pass out, so he put his pants on again and laid back on the bed, just breathing for a moment, and again trying to take everything that had just happened in.

"I'm-I'm just gonna go wash my hands." Luke mumbled after a few minutes, rolling off of the bed and quickly making his way out of Ashley's room. He picked up his shirt along the way, pulling it over his head before he went out into the hallway.

Luke walked down the hall and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind him just in case. He quickly washed his hands off before looking up and staring at himself in the mirror for a long time.

He just didn't understand why he felt this way. For months he'd been asking Ashley if they could do something like this and when she finally let him he didn't feel any different. Luke thought that he would feel different, or maybe he'd look different somehow. But no, Luke was exactly the same as he always was. Nothing had changed.

Luke hoped that losing his virginity would feel better than this.

He let out a sigh, walking back into Ashley's room and finding her on the bed, now wearing a fresh pair of clothes. She was looking down at her phone and mindlessly scrolling through it, almost like she hadn't noticed Luke come back in at all.

He thought the way that Ashley was acting was weird too. Luke knew that Ashley had done this in the past, but he thought that maybe she would have acted different. They'd just done something sexual and intimate and it was Luke's first time doing something for Ashley but they were both acting as if it didn't happen at all.

"Hey." Luke said quietly, taking a seat next to Ashley. She looked up from her phone and set it off to the side, turning to face Luke.

"Hey." She smiled, taking his hands and intertwining their fingers.

"When will your dad and Helen be coming home?" Luke questioned. He'd been worried about Ashley's dad or stepmom walking in on them the entire time, maybe that's why Luke had trouble enjoying himself.

"Probably not for another hour." Ashley shrugged.

"Ashley?" Luke whispered, nervously biting at his lip ring.

"Yeah?" Ashley looked up at him again, her eyes wide.

"Was I... Okay?" Luke asked. He'd never done this before, so he had no reference to whether or not he did a good job. He only used his knowledge gained from various different porn movies to help him.