I've also seen someone looking at our house for the last few days but I didn't get the chance to tell him as he's always busy.

But how can I not go out?

Tomorrow is our first year anniversary as well as Asad's birthday. Yes I found out his birthday from no one other than Mr Aahil Ahmad.

I wanted to do something special for him. I'm not going to do something grand but just a few things that I hope would make him happy.

But now this law! Uggggh.

"Take care and don't go out" he said and kissed my forehead and pecked my lips before leaving.

Now how would I go?

The mall is just a few minutes away should I go? I mean it won't take that long! I'll just get his gift and a few decorations and then return.

It's not like he would find out. And if he does I'll persuade him and tell him why tomorrow.

But what if he gets angry? Stupid he would definitely get angry and you don't know what he would do to you!

No! He's not the old Asad. My Asad won't harm me again. I reminded myself quite bravely.

I quickly went and took a shower so I could be back before he got back. I smiled satisfied at my look and then headed out taking the house keys.

As I closed the door I was stopped! By some big bulky man who I assumed to be guards.

"Ma'am! Sir had given clear instructions, you are not allowed to go out of the house" The big bulky man said. I stared at him and then pushed his hand away that was preventing me from going.

"One complain and you would be fired! Now we don't want that do we?" I spoke in the tone Asad would use.

I was proud of myself. The man lowered his gaze.

"And dare you tell Asad!" I said with authority and then left not before giving a slight pat on my shoulder.

I got into the car and instructed the driver to take me to the mall.

As we approached the mall and I got out of the car, I felt weird. Suddenly the winds blew high and the clouds looked angry.

I got into the mall and started to look for a gift for Asad.
___________

ASAD AHMAD

"Do I pay you for this? You have 24 hours to complete the project or else I want all of your resignation letters on my desk. Am I clear?" I asked loudly and they all looked down.

"Am I clear?" I roared and a chorus of 'yes sir' came. Once I heard all of them I dismissed them.

Today nothing was right!

I had lost two deals in the morning which never happened to me before. I worked my ass off for those deals yet that motherfucker had to come and fuck up everything.

My business rival, Shahzan Malik.

I closed my eyes and rest my head on the chair head and Kainaat's face came into my view.