《Final Chapter》

Zacznij od początku

I woke up dripping in sweat and I look at my surroundings 'I'm back, but how?'

"Kura-chan! You're finally awake!"

Yun hugged me and I hug him back then a karate chop in the head.

"Baka! If you smelled human blood you could've avoided it! But I'm just glad that you're okay"

"Sakura-chan! You're okay!"

Yona gave me a hug which I returned back.

"How long I was out?"

"Three days! I was worried about you!"

"He's not the only one. Hak, Jea-ha, and Sin-ha were, they took turns to watch over you. Even Yun"

"Oh, sorry to make you guys worry"

"Don't say that, Kura-chan"

"Yeah, shorty. We all care about you"

"Yes, beauty Saku, we care about you even more that you think"

Sin-ha nodded in agreement and I smile at them then I thanked again for taking care of me. I stood up and went outside for some fresh air then I took a sit a nearby tree, a few minutes passed by.

"Aren't you suppose to be back in the hut"

"Aren't you suppose to be a normal person?"

"Touche"

I chuckled and look up the sky.

"What are you doing here, Hak?"

"Just to check on you, what happened?"

"As Yun said, I smelled blood human blood like people like you but more enticing"

"Oh, sorry"

"It's okay, I'm used to it"

"Bite me"

My eyes widened and look at him with a surprised expression.

"W-what?"

"Bite me when you need blood, dummy"

"You're delusional, Hak"

"Beauty Saku, he's not wrong, you can bite me if you want blood"

"Uh.. No thanks, I don't think I want blood from a pervert"

"That's mean of you, Saku"

"It's the truth green dragon"

Jea-ha glared at Yun then started telling me what happened when I was gone and unconscious. I nodded through everything he was telling me 'I'm proud of Yona, she's finally going to take back that once belonged to her father' I smiled at the thought then I closed my eyes.

Next Day

We're standing on the top of the mountain. From very far, there were soldiers from a different kingdom going to attack Kouka. Jea-ha started throwing his daggers onto the field while killing a few soldiers along the way.

"What the hell?!"

Then on the back, there was Hak attacking the soldier at the rear with his glaive on his hand. The soldier was going to attack from behind but Sin-ha stabs the soldier in half. 'That's one image I will never forget'

I shuttered by the thought and took a deep breath.

"Leave Kouka Kingdom immediately! I will force you to!"

"You bitch!"

The leader grabbed the bow and arrow then aim at Yona and he let go but only to be blocked by a shield. Yona looked at me and I nodded as then I prepared my arrow and aiming to the leader, I looked Yona then she nodded as I let go of the arrow shooting at the leader.

That's how we were going to fight back for the sake of Kouka, for the sake of Yona's father, and everything that we believed for.

Hak's Ending