"... She was born here, so she can say she's actually sixteen", the president read the files again.

"A-Are you", the subordinated pointed him with his finger while widening his eyes. "... Are you gonna tell her you're her godfather?", asked surprised.

"No, course not! I'm not telling her yet. She will think I accepted her for that, just and only for that reason! When she's so talented, even more than how much her mother was. Just... Go receive them, and send them to me later so I could give them my welcome."

"Yeah! Of course, president!", the director was going to leave.

"Hey, director! Wait a little moment."

"Yes, sir?"

"... I trust you to be the one who makes sure the fact they will stay here, specially the new male student. Remember: You're allowed to do any propose so none of them leave the university."

"Yes, sir! I'll show you, you can trust me!"

The director left and closed the door, some seconds later the president looked at the files one more time.

"Li Ramírez Sally... I'm sure you'll make history on Zhengze..."

Li Sally's POV

Li Sally's POV

I was on my high school graduation, Preacherstone, posing with my best friend Sadie Hopkins to a photo. No, she's not graduating with me because I decided to do it some years before. Auntie Mei was taking all the pictures since our phones: Mine, hers and Sadie's one. All of the other students were celebrating and also signing their yearbooks, some of them signed mine and I also did despite I didn't have so much friends in the class I was.

My only friend, my only best friend, is Sadie Camille Hopkins. Sometimes I name her 'Kami' because her second name was going to be written with a K. Her light brown and curled hair—which could be confused with such a blonde color—only reaches her neck, she's a little bit taller than me but no one can notice it with the heels she made me wear under the green gown.

Although they're actually hurting right now.

"C'mon, Sally! Please go to the ball tonight!", the curled haired girl was yanking my right arm, she literally woke me up. "A lot of boys already asked you to go there! Specially that guy with green eyes from your classroom, he was so~ nervous and cute when he told you!"

I have to admit that guy with short brown hair and green eyes as emeralds was pretty cute, for not saying handsome, but I just didn't want to go there with anyone. Not even alone.