I don't know why I got tagged but here you are.

•If you get tagged, you have to make a chapter. It doesn't matter where. You can make a new book. It is totally up to you.
•In the chapter you must post the rules.
•You must say 13 things about yourself.
•You must tag 15 other people. (I can't 😔)
•The chapter must have a creative name. (I'm not creative,so um,yeah)
•If you do not do this within a week being tagged, the person who tagged you has to give you a punishment.

_________
I'm not an interesting person,but here you are.

1.My MBTI is INFP.
2.It was INFJ but somehow changed.
3.I'm a fan of vocaloid. Their voice and story line are too interesting for me.
4.The first K-pop song I listened to is Day By Day (T-ARA). Besides Gangnamstyle and Gentleman.
5. I have a lot of favourite songs but if I have to choose. It would be 20cm (TXT),Deja Vu (Dreamcatcher) and Memories (Maroon 5).
6.I can read and write Vietnamese. Because it's my mother language.
7.My English sucks,y'all know that.
8.Used to be in school's dance club but my dancing is bad.
9.I have a habit of thinking about what I should say or what if I say this,will they be sad or mad. It always makes me have a headache 😔
10.I'm learning Korean but I can't even read Hangul properly,send help.
11.I like blue.
12.I hate wearing dress. I don't know why but it makes uncomfortable.
13.I kinda hate pink.

_______________
15 people is too much. I can't 😔😔😔

imthuuuu_ (I love to see her suffer,oof-)
decervoir (không biết tag ai hết,sorry nhen 😔)

🎉 Du har läst färdigt I don't have any creative name,so deal with it. And I got tagged. 🎉