You took the pledge won't die bout it tho, I lost some homies won't cry bout it tho.

I continued driving letting the lyrics hit me, deep down inside I knew something was up with spazz's death but it wasn't much to speak on.

retaliation was my answer to eeeerthang right now.

Pulling in the driveway of a nice modern one story home I hopped out the car leaving it running walking up the steps knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" An elderly voice asked making me scrunch up my face but soon the door swung open and a tall linky dude answered the door.

"Gerald you tryna make 50gs?" I asked.

"75 or it's out the question, that's like a minimum wage fa me." He said stroking his beard.

"Bet come take a ride wimme." I said jogging down the steps walking back to my car.

Hearing the passenger car door shut I put the car in reverse and started driving to Cee's house.

"I heard bout Savion too, sumn ain't right bout that at all, nigga had a funeral like a few days after dying then they got the wrong niggas in custody?" He rambled.

"Yea I know I was just thinking bout that, word already got around on who did it just waiting for the right time which is when you come in play."

"But check this, it's clearly a snake in the circle we both in." I said making him perk up.

"Snake you say?" He said smiling, "they don't ever learn."

Laughing I shook my head, "I don't know who it is but they working with Ice and that nigga got some shìt on him."

"He a blood.. our circle crip." Gerald asked with an confused expression, "don't tell me we got mofos that's working on the other side."

"Definitely do." I said pulling up to Cee's house honking the horn.

Waiting on him to come out I continued talking to Gerald, "but you know how you be hacking into shit? I need you to get every nigga information that live in that busted ass apartment complex."

"Fa sho.. when you gone need it by?" He asked

"By the end of this month." I said as Cee and Amir approached my car on opposite sides getting in.

"Wassam dee." Cee said dapping me up and nodding at Gerald.

"What it is loc." Caash said dapping me up as well.

"Wassup Gerald." He said nodding his head at Gerald.

"So what's the move cuh?" Cee asked clasping his hands together as we stayed parked outside his house.

"I was thinking, we should pay nem slobs a visit but before that we gotta drop." I said playing with my remote key.

"Them lil niggas be everywhere doe so how we gone know where to find em?" Caash asked playing with his diamond tennis chain.

"That's why we got Gerald wit us duh.." cee said in a obvious manner.

"This nigga a dickhead." I chuckled starting up my car.

Kameron lanay Johnson
north philly,
8:56pm

"We got everything we need?" I asked Corren and Jurnee looking at the half full grocery cart.

"I think..." Jurnee trailed off shrugging, "shit ian the person to ask."

"Jur- see yo ass need to start paying attention." I said pointing at her.

"Yea we do now let's leaveee." Corren dragged out.

Pushing the cart off the isle I wander off onto another one parting away from Corren and Jurnee.

Hearing chatter behind me I felt somebody roughly bump me from behind.

"Bitch what where you going." I scrunched my face up letting go of the cart looking at the boy who bumped me.

"Bitch you was in my way, fuck outta here." He said and kept walking.

Staring at the red bandana that hung out his back pocket I made a 'o' shape with my mouth.

9 people

kami💙
yall so me Corren and Jurnee at the grocery store getting snacks and stuff to make chicken Alfredo. tell me why 2 niggas with red bandanas walked passed me but one bumped me hard asf.

Mitch🤠
What they look like ?

Caash (bestie)💙
wtw a slob ass nigga bumped you?

Sosaaaa🧑🏻‍🌾 laughed at "wtw a slob ass nigga bumped you?"

Sosaaaa🧑🏻‍🌾
yea we gone need them facials cami👨🏽‍🦯 deangelo and cee busy doe.

Dash .
they gotta be the most pussiest niggas to fucc wit a female.

Micah🥳💙
not we gotta get actttt 😹
but where reece at? ain't this his girl.

Kami💙
Micah gone head bitch ion know where he at.

and they look weird like one got a lot of hair he realllll blacc with golds in his eyes look droopy.

Oh the other one brownskin with waves he had tattoos all over his face and arms and shit, it was like a b and a time or something and his lips was real pink and his eyes was chinky.

Micah 🥳💙
why she talmbout James and semaj 🤣

Sosaaaa🧑🏻‍🌾
they gotta be the most corniest niggas ever..

Mitch🤠
say no more.

Mitch🤠 left the chat
9:18pm

Sosaaaa🧑🏻‍🌾 left the chat
9:18pm

Caash (bestie)💙 left the chat
9:18pm

Dash . left the chat
9;19p

Micah🥳💙 left the chat
9:19pm

Authors note: hate meter starts neow 👨🏽‍🦯