ducks and dicks, quacks and cocks

top: bad/darryl
bottom: skeppy/zak

once upon a time while skeppy was taking a bath in a pond, a handsome green-eyed man named badboyhalo appeared from the bushes.

"oh my goodness, ive been looking for you for almost an hour!!!" bad said. "why are you taking a bath in a pond?! you're not a duck!"

"quack."

"it doesnt mean that if you say quack, you're a duck"

"bad.." skeppy sighed. "just... just leave me alone, ok? i'm literally naked right now. you'rE INVADING MY PRIVACY, BAD"

"THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE, SKEPPY. ANYONE COULD STEP IN AND SEE YOU-"

"NYENYNEYENYENYE"

"JUST COME BACK TO OUR HOUSE AND USE OUR OWN BATHROOM SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PEACE AND QUIET LITTLE PRIVATE BATH, YOU RAGAMUFFIN-"

"BAD, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! YOU'RE BEING CLINGY!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"EVEN NOW, YOU KEEP LOOKING AT MY BODY!!" bad wasn't really looking but "YOU'RE A PERVERT, BAD! A CLINGY PERVERT!"

"oh that's it. i'm taking your towel with me." he then grabbed skeppy's towel (which is also the only one skeppy brought with him) and was planning to head back to where he came from when skeppy suddenly grabbed his ankle which made the clothed man trip!

time skip.

the unconscious man who is laying on the floor now with his head placed above skeppy's towel is now starting to wake up.

he opened his eyes to see skeppy's worried face and his dark wet body with his nipples on full display. he's hiding his crotch right now with his seemingly soft legs.

he finally noticed that bad is awake.

"bad! are you feeling ok?"

"my head hurts, skeppy.." he struggled to sit up while his hand on the back of his aching head.

"i'm so sorry... i'm an idiot..." bad stayed quiet cuz thats true.

"u know what, i'll only forgive you if you promise me that you wont ever take a bath in this pond or in any pond at all ever again."

"i promise."

"pinky promise?"

"yes... pinky promise."

bad smiled.

:)

"but what is so wrong with taking a bath in a pond??"

"first of all, skeppy" bad sighed. "you're not a duck. this pond is for the REAL duckies and the other animals. and we have our own bathroom in the house!!"

"fair, fair... but yeah, u forgive me now right?"

"hmm.... no."

"wha-?"

"before i forgive you, you have to cook me something first >:D"

"you know i cant cook!!!!! but i can make something else hot if you know what i mean"

"wat"

"nothing"

"say that again, skeppy."

"say what?"

"tell me what else can you make hot, hm?"

"uhmm..... you?"

"and what does that mean?"