______________________________

It's just been like for what? Three minutes and I'm slowly began to feel sleepy af.

Mrs.Choi's talk was so damn BORING..I thought my brain was going to melt and ooze out of my ears...

She was just talking about some marriage problem and shit but guess what? I don't even give a damn thing at what she said.

I'm not saying that I'm an UNEDUCATED person or something, it's just TOO boring. I actually thought it was 'FUN' in the begining but sadly, NO.

I stared at Joshua for what seemed like FOREVER, waiting for him to look at my direction. He was still busy listening to Mrs Choi's like that one hardworking kid in class.

Unlike me. Lol.

That's when I took a pencil that was on the table, for no reason, and gently poked his arm.

At first, he looked slightly startled, then a little confused.  I mean, of course. Who wouldn't? I didn't know what I was doing either.

I pulled out the envelope out of my jacket and mouthed,
"For you."

Okay, that was actually embarrassing for me to say that.

Joshua blinked in surprise then pointed to himself.
"For me?"
I nodded my head as I watched Mrs Choi out of  the corner of my eye. I quickly shoved the card in Joshua's direction.

However, I think that super cute smile of his must have affected my nervous system and it somehow messed up my hand-eye coordination or something.

Because....the envelope literally slid right pass him, glided across the floor and landed centimetres away from Mrs.Choi left foot!!

I wanted to jump out of my seat and try to grab it before she saw it, but someone right behind me started to cough. Really LOUD.

And because it was such an obviously FAKE cough, I guessed that it was none other than Nancy.

Distracted by the noise, Mrs Choi turned around.

I bit my lips and pretended not to notice the big white with pink glittery stickers thingy, lying on the floor right in front of her. But it didn't matter because everyone else in the room was staring at it as if it was a four-metre-long-two-headed flesh-eating snake.

"Okay, people. I'm up here, trying to tell how important this stuff is! And someone decided to disrupt the talk by handing out love letters!"

Then everyone snickered.

"So, who does this belongs too?" Mrs.Choi asked as she reached down and picked up the envelope.

The whole room was dead silent that you could even hear a pin drop. I turned to Joshua and he shrugged his shoulders. He kept his mouth shut because if I brought the envelope, it actually belonged to ME, not him.

And I kept my mouth shut because if I'd just given the envelope away, it technically belonged to HIM, not me.

"So this doesn't belongs to anyone? Then where does this comes from?" Mrs Choi looked up to the ceiling, thinking that it actually came from the upstairs. Pfft.

"MrsChoi! It's actually from the girl who's sitting right beside Joshua Hong." Nancy yelled and I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Okay, what in the actual f-

"Y/n, perhaps this belongs to you?"
"Y-you know my name?" I stuttered.
"Of course, my dear. I was at your wedding. And you're my best friend's, son's beloved wife." The woman chuckled before handling me the envelope.

"Maybe you should confess right after this whole thing ends." Then I heard more laughter.

Oh GOSH!!! I was so damn embarrassed!! I feel like digging a huge hole right in the middle of the floor, crawl into it and DIE!

Joshua turned to me and raised a brow. I covered my face with my hands and quietly groaned like a wounded gorilla.

After the talk finally ended, I immediately got up from my seat and ran outside.
"Y/n, you're so stupid!" I scolded myself, without realising that I accidentally threw the envelope in the bin.

When I've finally realised what I've actually done, one of the cleaners had already grabbed the bin and threw all the garbage into a larger bin.

(Well,done.)

"Hey, Y/n!" Joshua called and i turned towards him with a 'depressed' look.
"Come, let's have lunch together."
"Well, don't you have somewhere else to go? With.Nan.Cy? You wouldn't want to HURT her feelings, twice!" I said annoyingly and walked passed him.

But stopped when I Joshua pulled my jacket from behind, which causing me to turn around dramatically.
"I said, let's have lunch together." The boy's face was just a few inches away from mine.

I gulped and just stared at him.

"Kajja!" He smiled while leading me to the restaurant.

We took our seats and they immediately serve us some of their famous warm passion fruit tea.

"So, where's the envelope?" Joshua asked.
"I....kinda...accidentally threw it away..." I replied with a disappointed sigh.
"What's inside?"
"Can we not talk about it?" I groaned and cupped my face in embarrassment.

______________________________

Both of us were eating our lunch, awkwardly until Joshua decided to start the conversation when he noticed that I've been staring at him.

Tch. It's not my fault that he's too gorgeous..

"What? Do you have something to say or..?"
"Uhm..you somehow reminded me of that one prince." I said, making him nearly choke on his food.

The corner of his lips tugged upwards, forming a small smile. He looked quite happy at my statement but didn't want to make it too obvious.

"What do you think of that prince?" The boy asked out of the blue.
"Uh....he's.....uh...handsome?" I frowned my brows at him.
"Is that all?" Joshua looked unsatisfied with my answer.

"Tch. Just appreciate that I called you handsome for once."
"Handsome, huh?" He smirked and started to move forward.

Once I realised what I just said, I gulped and looked down to my food.
"I was t-talking about the prince. N-not you! Don't get me wrong!"
"Liar." The boy chuckled while grabbing the car keys.
"Wait-you're done eating?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Come on. We're going for a ride."
"Where?"
"Somewhere."
"But what about Nancy?" I asked bitterly.
"She'll be fine."

I was about to smile to myself but stopped when Nancy decided to appear out of nowhere.
"Babe~" she hugged Joshua's arm.
"Yah~didn't you promised me that you were gonna meet me afterwards?"

"Nancy, not now. We're in a restaurant." Joshua said uncomfortably.
"What do you mean? We've been here twice." She flipped her hair before sitting on his lap.
"What are you doing?"
"Don't you miss me?" Nancy pecked Joshua's lips.

"I'm just gonna go-" I stopped when she pulled Joshua into a kiss. They were literally having a make out session right in a FREAKING RESTAURANT!

I felt realllyyyy UNCOMFORTABLE and EMBARRASSED, so I dropped my fork and left.
"Guys, get a room." I hung my head low and ran out.
"Y/n!" Joshua called out my name but I ignored it.

To be continued...