9. New Neighbours ***

Beginne am Anfang

"Wait here Zayn.", he said sighing with relief as he was away from the beautiful creature. He threw the clothes in the dryer and returned with a towel.

"Here you go.", he smiled weakly. "Did your shirt get wet?" Niall prayed the answer was no because God knows he'd jump on Zayn right there.

Both their eyes slowly traveled to the 'turn me on' t-shirt Zayn was wearing. Gladly, Niall thought.

The shirt was about half soaked. Niall bit his lip hoping his wince wasn't visible to Zayn

"I'll just go get you another... another um shirt." He said as Zayn took it of handing it to Niall. He felt all his self-control leave his body.

"AWW what the fuck!?", complained Niall, he couldn't take it any longer he grabbed the sides of Zayn's face a brought him for a kiss. He stuck his tongue in Zayn's mouth wanting as much touch as possible, his hands rubbed against Zayn's perfectly sculpted abs. Niall pulled back and gasped putting his hands over his mouth. "I'm so sorry I-I don't know wh-what came over me, you can leave I'm so sorry." Niall was red as can be.

"But why would I want to leave now?" Zayn said seductively taking Nialls wrists in his hands as he moved forwards, "when I enjoyed that so much?" Niall gulped at how close Zayns body was to his.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Zayn chuckling to his self, his smile slowly changing to a sexy grin. His lips hovered over Nialls ear

"You know exactly what I mean Irish." Niall chewed on his lip and held back from pouncing on him. The things he was feeling were just unexplainable. Niall stuttered

"I-but. I--It's not--"

"Shut up." Zayn interrupted reattaching their lips.

Niall eyes widened in shock, but he quickly relaxed and joined Zayn in the kissing he rattled his tongue around and tried catching breaths between kisses. He managed to disconnect their lips lomg enough to talk. "T-The rooms to your left." he hoped this would continue onward.

"Right." Zayn muttered leading Niall to the room. He locked the door only to find himself slammed against it with hazel eyes staring down at him

Stranger: Niall was scared and aroused his stood still not knowing what to do, friction built in his pants and he whimpered for touch.

You: "Eager are we?" Zayn teased, his eyesturning a dark brown. Slowly he brought us head down to Niall neck and the blonde immediately tilted his head to the other side giving Zayn more acces to his neck. Zayn kissed around looking for his sweet spot until he got to the base of his neck and Nialls grip on his hips tightened as he let out a low moan.

He worked on the the spot leaving Niall writing in pure bliss. He decided that if he had to be shirtless so did Niall. Zayn quickly slipped his hand under his neighbours polo extracting a soft gasp followed by a groan from Niall.

"You like that don't you?" Zayn purred running his hands up and down Niall bare chest underneath the thin red polo he wore. Niall nodded earnestly not being able to form words, well how could he when Zayn kept... touching him like that. Just the feel of Zayns fingers on his chest made him want to fuck Zayn senseless and Niall wasn't really one to top.

Niall eyes shot open when Zayn pulled his hand away, whimpering at the loss of contact whilst Zayn seemed amused with the situation.

He quickly ripped Nialls polo from the youngers body before pushing his down unto the bed his eyes clouding with lust for the boy.

He sat straddling before bringing his mouth to Nialls ear.

"You're are going to do whatever I say, when I say it and exactly how I want it to be done. Understand?" Niall nodded -not that he could do anything else- he was frozen in shock and this new side of Zayn was turning him on so much. He could feel the friction growing in his trouser, Zayn also seemed to notice as he smirked whispering.