30 Years

The Earth is being claimed by alien enemies, way stronger than their regular counterparts. The battle cats are here to save the day! "Tank, what is this?" said Cate. They all reverted to their strongest evolution. They tried attacking the alien. "He's as hard a literal diamond!" said Tank. "Even I'M not that strong!" In fact, no one except Titan was harder than rock. Titan was blessed with extreme levels of health and attack power. Eventually, they started to damage the alien doge. Once the cats destroyed the enemy base, they needed to know how to bring back Earth. Of course, 73% of it was the way it was before the aliens attacked. the other 27% was terraformed by the aliens. They then met up with their future selves for advice. No cat would've survived for THAT long, so it them. They are immortal. In terms of aging, they are immortal. Cate apperance was equal to a 100 year-old woman, yet the muscle power of a super healthy 20 year-old body builder. Interestingly enough, Titan looked almost the same but with a few wrinkles here and there. "How can we beat the aliens?" asked Blird nicely. "I've met cats with special abilities that can end an aliens life easily." said Older Blird with a raspy voice. "And those are?" asked Fishis. "I keep forgetting. Its, its, the B-" said Older Blird before sleeping. "Do I do that in the future?" asked Blird. "Mm-hmm, its an addiction. All started when you saw a documentary about sleep in 2032." replied Older Cate. "Only 4 years from now??" asked Blird. "Yep." replied Older Lizar. "Baha...Bahamu..Ca.." muttered Older Blird in his sleep. "That's it! We just need Bahamut-Cat!" said Duncow. "Oh no. NOT AGAIN!" replied Tank while being pulled toward the time machine. It was gone. "Don't tell me. DON'T TELL ME!!" said Titan. "Yep... we are stuck in the future." replied Cate.