➣ 38 :: 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃

Comincia dall'inizio

"shhhhh" he had one of his hands on his waist, the other on his back, pulling him closer. "you ask too much." he whispered making yeosang shiver. he smiled as he held the smaller in his hands, appreciating every second of hugging him. it was silence for a few seconds, "i love you" seonghwa smiled and closed his eyes when yeosang dropped the key that was in his hand, clearly not having waited for his next words. "i love you" repeated seonghwa, whispering it this time.

yeosang didn't believe what he was hearing. was this a fantasy? were those words not real? but his questions were soon answered when seonghwa repeated again, "i love you, yeosang." The lines of yeosang's mouth slowly crept into a smile, he moved up his arms and wrapped them around the older's back, hugging him back.

Seonghwa smiled, he opened his eyes and pulled away, holding him close, faces only inches apart as yeosang looked back at him, seonghwa looked directly into his soul. "I love you." he repeated it with a smile. yeosang looked at him with shock in his eyes, he lowered his head, but seonghwa held his chin and lifted his head, forcing him to look into his eyes. He looked at his lips for a few seconds, he started leaning in.

before their lips could touch, yeosang shifted a little, lowering his eyes. Seonghwa still held his chin, as he smiled at him, he was clearly shy. he pulled him to himself and hugged him again, making yeosang bite his bottom lip.

he tried shifting and pulling away, but seonghwa held him tighter. The hand on his waist and the other on his back, preventing him from pulling away. he kept shifting, but seonghwa would pull him to himself closer by his waist. The curve of yeosang's lips crept into a smile. when suddenly, thousands of flashbacks went back through his mind, as his smile quickly faded.

you'll never be my husband! never! and I'll never see you as my husband!

you're not my husband! and I promise, that I'll never touch you! Never!

you are so lewd, and pathetic!

yeosang shifted and this time, he pulled away from the hug to look into seonghwa's eyes, seonghwa looked at him confused, as his arms wrapped around his waist loosely. "you told me that I'll never be your husband." yeosang's eyes started to get teary as seonghwa looked at him concerned, "I promise I'll never touch you again, you said." tears were welling up in his eyes, as seonghwa pulled him close by his waist.

"that was in the past." seonghwa said, yeosang shook his head. "that time was different, we didn't even know each other."

"you promised." yeosang lowered his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek, making seonghwa frown.

seonghwa pulled him closer by his waist, "I promise you, I'll change. Ever since I met you, I've changed. the old seonghwa is gone, and comes a new one. I will be the man that for a single strand of your hair, I'll burn the whole world if it's required. I promise you I'll give you nothing but happiness. I did mistakes, I was an asshole and never trusted you. but I, park seonghwa, promise will do everything in order to make you the happiest person alive." he moved his hand up and cupped yeosang's cheek, then lifting his chin, making him look into his eyes.

he wiped away the tears with his thumb, then he lowered his thumb, tracing it over yeosang's bottom lip. he then leaned in, pressing his lips against his softly while he moved his hand up and cupped his jaw.

yeosang closed his eyes and let himself go completely, as he saw the sincerity in the elder's eyes. a part of him didn't think that was possible, but the other part of him wanted to trust seonghwa. he wrapped his arms around seonghwa's waist loosely, as the older pulled him closer.

they stayed like that in the middle of the room for a minute, or longer. seonghwa moved his hand up and and put his hand on the hem of yeosang's shirt, pulling it up. Nothing seemed to wrong, until.....

"oh my god! I'm sorry!" The door opened and Nancy covered her eyes and lowered his head.

the two pulled away rapidly, as seonghwa looked at Nancy with a whole thanks-for-ruining-the-best-moment-in-my-life look.

"maybe you should knock next time then." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and fixed his jacket, looking directly into her eyes.

"I didn't know my dear brother was making out with his husband in the middle of the room!" Nancy put her hand on his mouth, yeosang blushed and looked away. "I thought you were at work already! what are you doing here?"

seonghwa turned his head and glared at yeosang, who glared back at him and quickly looked away, not wanting to be caught. "Why don't you ask sangie?" Seonghwa smirked when yeosang's head shot up and looked at seonghwa dead in the eyes, he wanted to go and wipe that stupid smirk off his face. Nancy turned her head and looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"uh... he had locked himself up in the bathroom and, I didn't know where... the key was." yeosang looked away, hoping that his lie could work. But of course, everything has to go against yeosang's wish in this damn world.

"Key." Nancy hummed "well, let's pretend that there was never a second key in the bathroom drawer." She smirked and turned around, walking out and closing the door.

yeosang raised his head and saw seonghwa smirking at him, "your lie was a pretty good one." he winked and walked towards him, "I'm going to have to sign some papers. so please don't lock me up, it isn't much appreciated." yeosang bit on his bottom lip, as seonghwa quickly pecked his lips, "bye baby" he turned around and walked out of the room.

yeosang, a completely frozen statue, standing in the middle of the room with big eyes. he didn't even have time to process what was happening, what made seonghwa change like that? did he find out about his promise? he didn't want to think about anything, what mattered right now was maybe this marriage wasn't as bad as he thought.

"uncle sehun and miss seulgi aren't here, they are not going to come back tomorrow either. but hwa's gonna be back for dinner, so I better make him food." he smiled as he scurried downstairs, excited to see seonghwa react to his cooking skills.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

seongsang nation... are you alive?? we won today!! :,))

 are you alive?? we won today!! :,))

· · ──────·本·──────· ·