🌸How you met🌸

Nezuko 💕
Your family's were close so you would often see each other whenever you went to visit.

Tanjiro 🌊
Same with Nezuko (IM SORRY IM SO LAZY ;-;)

Zenitsu
You met at the final selection before choosing ores for your swords. He had been shaking in the background and muttering under his breath, and you had gone over to him to make sure he was okay.

"Hey, you. Are you alright? You're shaking." You asked the trembling blonde. "W-what? Me? Scared? N-no way!" He responded, OBVIOUSLY a lie. "Right. I'm y/n. What's your name?" You asked, holding your hand out to him. "Z-zenitsu..." He took your hand and shook it. "I look forward to being friends, Zenitsu." You then walk away and choose your ore.

Inosuke🐷
You met this pathetic knockoff of Peppa Pig at the butterfly estate after you came back from a fight, you were injured pretty badly. Not fatally or anything but enough to make someone concerned. You had rehabilitation exercises at the same time as him. After said exercises, you went up to him and introduced yourself, he gave you a simple "tch" and he told you his name, and walked off.

Muzan🤡
MICHAEL JACKSON HEE HEE
Dis bitch was about to eat you after feeding on your family. When he saw you though, he decided to spare you. If of course, you became his lover. You said yes, not wanting to get hit by

to get hit by

a smooth criminal

Sorry not sorry :)

Shinobu🦋
You met her at the butterfly estate when she brought you your medicine. She was very pretty and had this "I could kill you without hesitation because I'm a mf demon slayer but I'll spare you today" vibe. You would strike up a conversation with her every chance you got. She had taken a liking to you, and you had taken a liking to her.

Giyuu (fuCk what emoji am i supposed to use)
You met him when he saved you from a demon. After he had killed the demon, you ran up to him to thank him for saving you.

"Hey!"
He turned his head to look at you and hummed in response.
"Th-thank you for saving me..." You said nervously. "It was nothi-" he was cut off by you inviting him to dinner with your folks. How could he turn that down? Free food at a cute boy/girl/person's house? Thats a win win!