Cockwarming Your Stepbrother - Part 1.

you were minding your business in your room, legs crossed while reading a book. a knock at your door interrupted your peaceful silence, ''who's there?'' the door opens to reveal your brother, well stepbrother, hoseok.
''what do you want.'' you answer, clearly uninterested in his intentions at the moment. he comes in the room more, leaning on your doorway.
''can't i come visit my favorite sister?'' he asks in that stupid seductive voice of his, you roll your eyes shrugging away the feeling he gave you.

''no. now what do you want.'' you spoke, turning the page of your book, he walked towards your bed sitting his unwanted self upon it.
''i don't want anything. your mom and my dad want to watch a movie with us.'' he finally says, putting emphasis on the 'i'. you mark the page you were last on and close your book.
''fine, but don't touch me.'' you grumble, getting off of your bed, causing him to follow after you. he stops you in your tracks by back hugging you, snaking his arms in front of you, cupping your breasts.

''don't act so cold baby. you were practically begging for me to touch you the other night.'' he whispers, nibbling your ear lobe.
''h-hoseok..'' you breathe out, a feeling of hotness growing between your thighs.
''mhm.. don't act so different now baby, i'll make you melt by just a few words.'' he continues to fondle your breasts and plants a kiss on your neck, suddenly bringing the pleasuring feeling to a stop.
''now, let's go watch a movie hm?'' he stretches out his hand for you to take, his smug expression making a mix of feelings churn in your stomach.
you take his hand and he leads you to the movie room, you walk inside and your parents are already seated on the front couch, cuddled up together.

''hey honey, hey hobi, ready for 'eli'?'' she flashes the dvd in her hand.
''yup, lots of screaming tonight.'' hoseok replies, glancing at you. you try to ignore his dirty joke, but end up turning a slight tint of red.
''to the back couch we go, my lovely step-sister.'' the couch behind your parents was a few feet apart, so there wasn't any need to move around.
you grab one of the big blankets from the linen closet, sitting down on the cushion chair. hoseok sits next to you, scooting so close to wear your thighs were touching.
''you're in my personal space, my lovely step-brother.'' you whisper violently, mocking him from earlier as the movie was starting.

''what? you don't like when i touch you?'' he sneaks his hand on your thigh, giving it a small squeeze. you huff quietly, choosing to ignore your hormones that were absolutely wilding out right now.
''s-stop it..'' you groan softly as his big hand traveled up your leg, becoming in close proximity to your womanhood.
''your body language tells me different.'' he whispers, slipping his hand in your shorts. the cold touch from his fingers were sent directly to your clit, making you flinch and whimper.
''shh, you've gotta be quiet doll.'' his two fingers moved skillfully on your sensitive bud, sending surges throughout your body. he stopped his actions and went down further, teasing your now dripping slit that begged to be filled.

he glides two of his fingers inside your wet cave, curling them to mess with a sensitive bunch of nerves that only he knew about. you arch your back and gripped the cushion beneath you, needing to hold on to something. you accidentally let out a moan and your mom turns around, hoseok quickly lays his head on your shoulder.
''something wrong back there?'' she asks, you couldn't exactly just tell her that her stepson was two fingers deep in you.
''w-we're fine mom, i-i was popping my bones and i popped one t-too hard.'' you chuckle nervously, lying straight through your teeth, hoping she'd turn back around. she nods and turns back around to lay her head on your stepdad's shoulder.

''that was close babydoll.'' he grips your waist and pulls you on his lap, your eyes widen when you feel something hard poking you.
''you feel that?'' he asks almost inaudibly, brushing his lips against your ear lobe, you shiver and nod.
''i would fuck you every which way but right now, i can't. so i have another idea doll, sit up.'' he directs you, so you listen, you bring your hips up and let him pull down your shorts and panties. he pulls his dick from his sweats and prods his tip at your entrance, he puts his hand on your waist and his other over your mouth, bringing you down on him. you moan, but it was muffled, hence why he covered your mouth. you lean your head back on his shoulder, trying to get used to his wide member. he holds you in place by your hips and goes to whisper in your ear.

''now don't move kitten. or i'll fuck you right here without a second thought.''