The first kiss

When I wake up in the morning to get ready for school, I walk into the bathroom to find a note on the bathroom floor. "1(843)-554-9191 call me XOXO Elijah." OMG, I cannot believe I forgot I had his number. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. I just got do not getting dressed when I heard my dad yell "Hayley if you don't hurry you will miss your ride!" I grab my book bag and headed out the door. When I walked out, I see Elijah pull up. "Need a ride?" Elijah asked. I hoped in the car and we drove to school talking about what we want for life after high school. When we got to school everyone was staring at us. "what have you never drove a girl to school before?" I laughed. "Not really. Everyone thought I was gay because I have never had a girlfriend." He laughed. While we were walking to class Emily, Rebecca, and Damon called us over and mumbled, "Wow the loner got a boyfriend." I replied, "He's not my boyfriend." They answered, "Ok and barney isn't purple. I rolled my eyes. "Calm down Hayley." Elijah responded while he put his arm around me. "yes, listen to your boyfriend." they all laughed. "you know what." I said while I grab Elijah and kissed him. Surprisingly, he kissed me back. Emily, Rebecca, and Damon walk away while Elijah and I are kissing. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I yell. Elijah smiles, "it's fine," he says when he pulls me in to kiss me.