MidoriyaIzuku
I like it. Makes it feel more personal!

IidaTenya
Indeed, Izuku.

UrarakaOchacko
😂

TodorokiShoto
Hello Izuku, Ochacko, Tenya

IidaTenya
Shoto!

UrarakaOchacko
Oh my gosh are you okay?!

MidoriyaIzuku
oh my lord Shoto I was so worried are you okay? What happened? Are you coming back? We didnt see you this afternoon! Were you expelled- I doubt that. This must be a really tough time for you and the principal understands that right? Just please please tell me your coming back. Please please pleaassseee.

TodorokiShoto
How do you manage to keep up your mumbling habit over text... anyway, I'm fine. The principle sent Aizawa-Sensei, Yamada-Sensei and I home until the break is over. For an adjustment period?

IidaTenya
I see, clever desicion.

TodorokiShoto
Yeah

UrarakaOchacko
I'm glad your okay!

MidoriyaIzuku
Me too! Wanna chat for a bit?

TodorokiShoto
I'm a bit tired...

IidaTenya
Go ahead and get some rest, Shoto!

TodorokiShoto
Thanks guys, Bye.

Todoroki then switched to Fuyumi's contact.

Fuyumi
So are you coming for dinner this weekend?

Shoto
I don't think so... I sort of froze another students mouth shut

Fuyumi
SHO!

Shoto
He said something about Mum...

Fuyumi
Ah...

Shoto
Goodnight, Yumi.

Fuyumi
Night Shoto :)

Todoroki tiredly put his phone on the nightstand, sinking into the bed's blue pillows. He did not feel like eating at all, but he did not want to worry his guardians either.

"Shoto! Dinner's ready!" Hizashi yelled from the dining room, making Todoroki wince at the volume. He dragged himself off the bed, sleepily making his way to the table.

Hizashi was already sat there, smiling brightly while Aizawa dished up some stir fry in the kitchen.

"You feeling okay, bud?"

"Mhm..."

The blonde did not look convinced, but dropped it, knowing Todoroki did not like to be questioned repeatedly.

"Here we are." Aizawa yawned, placing plates infront of the two males, before sitting with his own.

"Thanks, Shouta." Hizashi grinned, kissing his spouse on the cheek. Aizawa flushed, before regaining composure and picking up his chopsticks.

"Dig in!" Hizashi screeched, making the ravenette prod him in the ribs.

~

Once dinner was finished, Todoroki picked up the plates to go wash them before Aizawa stopped him.

"I'll do it kid. Go and pick out a movie with Hizashi." He smiled softly at the teen, who obediently nodded and disappeared into the living room.

Aizawa turned the tap on, cleaning the dishes. Some sauce was being particularly hard to get off, so he imagined he was scrubbing at Endeavor's smug face. 

The first thing he heard when he entered the living room was:

"What is the Disney?" Todoroki sat dazed, surrounded by a mountain of DVDs Hizashi had dug out the shelves.

"Disney films." The loud blonde chuckled.

"There's... more than one?" Todoroki aske, tilting his head confusedly.

"SHOUTA. We have to have a movie night!" Hizashi announced, turning to his spouse who was smirking in amusement.

"Fine..." Aizawa sat on the sofa, beckoning for Todoroki to join him. The teen did, and soon Hizashi was on his other side, leaving the youngest stuck in the middle.

"Let's do this!"

~

A few hours later, three males were asleep on the sofa, while Frozen II played in the background.

A/N: So, I have another story about Todoroki. It's called Todoroki Shouto whump. Whump is basically when a character is put in a physically or mentally painful situation. All centered around Todoroki!

Anyway, go check it out if you would like to! Thank you so much for reading this story :)