"Nothing." You pulled out a reassuring smile and looked at him, believing his words this time. "I just thought you guys are worried because of something else."

"Like what?" Jaehyun pressed.

Like being afraid that you couldn't take over me. You wanted to say those words out loud to have a better understanding about this topic but you couldn't.

If they knew you were thinking that way, they will ask you why, and it's because of what Yangyang and Lucas said.

And if they knew what those two said, they will surely be dead.

Those two seem to be nice guys though. Even if you barely trust strangers, something just by looking at them makes you believe they're not harmful.

You are slightly creeped out about it actually. It felt like you were some kind of hypnotized while talking with them because you already trusted their words. Up until now, you still get bothered about what they said; something being a danger soon.

"Y/N?" You snapped back in reality as Johnny called.

"Uh- oh, uhm." You blinked away. "I- Well- Like.. just-"

"Y/N needs to sleep now. Tomorrow's a great day only for her." Thankfully, Doyoung spoke.

You never felt so relieve by someone cutting you from talking.

"Anyway, let's see if our abilities work." Taeyong stood up and looked at Jungwoo. "Can you sense her emotions?"

"Yup." Jungwoo pulled an adorable smile. "It's working now."

"That's great!" Jaehyun went in your direction and suddenly grabbed your wrist. "Now we will go to sleep in my room. She needs rest for tomorrow!"

A series of scoffs can be heard from the others while some of them just waved at you to sleep.

You ignored them from behind and looked up at Jaehyun who's already looking at you. "Next time, clear things out with us okay? Say what you want to say."

"Tch. That's exactly the reason why you guys fought." You grinned only to stop when Jaehyun's grip felt tighter and he wears that sinister smile. You rolled your eyes and playfully slapped his arm. "By the way, what's up with tomorrow?"

"You'll know after you sleep." He smiled cutely.

"Don't try to be mysterious," You rolled your eyes. "It's not like I'm excited at all."

Jaehyun chuckled before wrapping his arms on your shoulder as he opened the door for you. "Whatever you say~"

"Where exactly are you taking me?" You sighed while looking at the busy streets ahead from the window.

Sicheng patted your head. "You'll like it there."

"How did you know?" You raised your brow. You've never felt opened about anything you like or dislike tho.

"Remember," Jaehyun clicked his tounge together with his wink. "I'm your greatest stalker."

You grimaced in his words since you understood what he meant. He was the reason why you're successfully brought here. He probably researched a lot about you already.

The car ride was long but as usual, chaotic. You didn't even notice you already reached since you were busy trying to reach for Donghyuck to punch him.

"That's enough!" Taeyong exclaimed before going down.

You chuckled one last time as you managed to slap Donghyuck in his arm as hard as you can despite three peoples in your way. He could only stare at you in defeat.