"Everything is fine baby, I was going to text but I needed to hear your voice, and now that I did I feel horrible"

"Why is that baby girl?" he asked lowly, chuckling.

"Because you sound so tired, " I said softly.

"I could say the same for you baby girl. How are you feeling today?" he asked.

God I love how much this man cares for me.

"I'm doing okay baby, still haven't eaten much so I think that's making me exhausted"

"Baby girl, you need to eat. I can't have you wasting away to nothing on me" he laughed.

"Every time I eat, my body keeps telling me in some way or another that it doesn't want it and then I just stop eating"

"That doesn't sound normal, maybe you should go see a doctor" he said sounding concerned.

"I'm going to see how I am tomorrow and if I don't feel well I'll call, I promise"

"Okay. I really miss you baby girl. I need you here with me so bad. I miss those soft little snores, your warm body cuddled up to me. I miss hearing your sexy laugh and hearing your soft voice. Fuck I miss it all" he said sadly.

"I miss you so much too Austin. I hate going to bed without you, but that's only helping my decision"

Watch it Lex, don't give it away before it's time. He's realizing he needs you, make him realize it a little longer.

"Those words just made this day so much easier to get through" he said. I could hear a smile in his voice.

"What are your plans for today baby? You don't have a concert till tomorrow right?"

"I plan on leaving this empty hotel room and going back to the bus and playing endless hours of Call of Duty. That's the next best thing to having you" he laughed.

"Sounds like a fun filled day baby" I laughed back.

"What about you my sexy angel?"

"Rachel and I are going for bagels and then there is a Nirvana tribute band playing at the Moon tonight, she doesn't know it yet but we are going" I laughed.

"And now I know why I love you so much. I wish I was there to see them with you."

"Me too baby" I purred softly through the phone just as Rachel poked her head through the door.

"Austin I have to go, Rachel is ready and you need to get some more sleep"

"Okay baby, I love you so much. Have fun today"

"You too baby, don't get killed too many times. I love you"

I hung up the phone and quickly opened Dani's text. It was simple, just her letting me know that Austin was a good boy and even left the bar early because he wasn't feeling it and that she hoped to see me back soon.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where Rachel was waiting for me.

"So we are going to a Nirvana tribute concert tonight? And you didn't tell me?" she asked laughing.

"Well I had hoped you wouldn't mind. I thought I could use some fun. So will you come with me?" I asked looking up at her with a smile.

"Of course I will what kind of question is that" she laughed as we walked out the door.

—————
"Hey Lex, glad to see you back" Mark the bouncer said as he let Rachel and I in the club.

"Hi Mark, good to see you too" I said standing up on my tip toes to give him a hug.