SEVENTEEN

"So he wasn't texting other girls as I thought." I told Millie and Sophia throwing my clothes into my suitcase "can you help me zip this up?" I ask them

Sophia offers to close the bag immediately she zips it up and sets it on the ground for me, "thanks... also for letting me keep my bag in here for the night." I smile at her she gives me a weak one back

"What's the matter?" I look at her then Millie they both were pretty quiet this morning, it's unusual.

"Finn doesn't like me back," Millie says not looking up from her suitcase she folds her shirt placing it inside

"Shit. I'm sorry about that" I say she shakes her head and giggles "don't worry about it. He likes someone else"

"Do you know who?" I wonder curious to know just for fun, she looks me in the eyes "it's you."

I furrow my brows "me?"

"Yes, y/n." She sighs closing her bag she pulls it off the bed leaving the room "he has a big crush on you."

"I'm..." I paused "confused."

"What's there to be confused about?" Sophia rolls her eyes "he clearly likes you and there is nothing more to explain."

"I thought she liked Noah?" I closed the room door behind me grabbing the keycard Sophia and I walked down the hallway.

"Millie likes a lot of guys, nothing wrong with that. I mean she dated some boy named Jacob for about a month. He was a total player, she found him kissing some girl named Jenna behind the bleachers during her soccer practice." Sophia says

"How is it my fault that Finn likes me?" I ask "I mean I can't control anyone's feelings but my own."

"He won't try to date you, not as long as Jack is here." Sophia pats my shoulder walking away from me

I stopped and processed what was going on, I wake up to this on the last day? What the hell...

"Y/n, hey" Finn approached me with a smile on his face "how are you?"

"I'm good, where is Jack?" I tried to act very uninterested in engaging with him, very little to none eye contact.

"He's outside with Ellie, he helped her pack her luggage." He tells me "they're pretty close, you sure you are ok with that?"

"Why would I be okay with that?" I glare and walk away from him going outside to see Jack with Ellie and Noah as they chatted together laughing and smiling:

"Hey babe." I smiled through clenched teeth grabbing his head I kissed him "hey baby, what's up?" He was a tad confused with my actions.

"Just letting everyone know how I love you, and that I'm your my boyfriend." I smiled innocently ignoring Ellie "hey Noah" I said deliberately smiling only at him and Jack.

"Hey y/n" Ellie waved

"Babe we better go or our seats are going to be taken." I remind him to grab his hand I pulled my luggage and he had his.

"What was that all about?" Jack hissed as we gave our bags to the driver and he put them in the bus storage area.

"Just being your girlfriend, jeez is that illegal?" I sass and kiss his cheek but he pulls away slightly "no, it's not illegal, but it would be sure nice if you respected my time spent with other people."

"Sorry. I was getting you for the bus, it wasn't me controlling who you hang out with." I gave his hand a squeeze leading him up the steps to our seats, he sat down beside me.

"You are so confusing, I'm having a great time figuring it out." He kissed my head softly placing his other free hand on my cheek bringing me in for a kiss.

"PDA, AY?" Finn hollered in a teasing manner towards Jack and I causing me to squirm in my seat, I know he likes me and I have no idea how to act around him now.

"hi" I give a small wave at him, Jack looks between us confused with our energy towards each other "are you two ok?" he wonders glancing at Finn then me.

"fine, we're fine" I assure him with a kiss "just tired, can I use your shoulder as a pillow?" 

"of course babe" 

his smile was so cute, I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder he laid his head on top of mine and soon enough I got more sleepy by the minute when the bus began to move.