Live Streams?

Long time, no see!

Although I haven't uploaded to this story in a while, I had something that I wished to share with all of you. I find that when I write when attending a writing live stream on youtube, my productivity shoots up. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me hosting any live streams, so we can do some writing sprints together and talk about our projects. If you would be interested in me hosting live streams to talk about my current works on Wattpad, and to answer any questions you have, let me know too in the comments.

I have enjoyed the years that I have been a member of this site. I have been writing since I was thirteen and I am ready to go to university in September to study an English and Creative Writing degree. Whilst this will take up more of my time, I would still like to engage with the community on Wattpad along with the readers I have culminated over the years.

If you're interested in attending these live streams, let me know in the comments. I will probably be announcing them on twitter so if this gets a good response, I'll link my account so we can stay connected.

I will hopefully be back to uploading as normal soon.

Happy reading!