chp. 1

Jades POV

Today was a normal day well for me it was, I woke up, showered, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, got in my car and drove to Kians house. When I got there everyone's cars were there so I guess they were having another meeting, so I walked in and sat on the couch until every one came out. About 20 minutes later everyone slowly started to come in the room where I was, everyone was acting weird though like they kept staring at me like i just killed someone or something, finally Kian came in and just looked at me with sadness in his eyes which made me sad and confused so I went up to him and hugged him but he didn't hug back which was weird since he always hugs back so I just let go and sat back down and went on my phone cause I was a little mad when all of the sudden Kian went up to his room so out of curiosity I followed him and saw him on his bed with his head down so I went over to him to talk.
( J= jade K= kian )

J: Hey baby what's wrong                                                         
K: ...                                                                                                   
J: Baby?                                                                                           
K: I cheated!!!                                                                               

My heart shattered when I heard those words I was in shock and started crying, that's when he tried to hug me but I pushed him back and ran out of his room and out the front door i got in my car and drove to my house and got out of my car and got my skateboard and airpods and skated to the one place that I know would calm me down... the abandoned theater, no one knew that place was there except me and well my brother because we used to come here together when our parents would fight so we came here alot but he sadly died in a car accident along with my mom and dad 2 years ago, I was crying and crying for god knows how long but by the time I stopped it was dark and cold so I decided to go back, I got on my skateboard and opened my phone to play some music but of course it was dead so I didn't want to be out for long even though people knew not to mess with me because of Kian but still I didn't feel safe because he has enemies so I decided to take a shortcut even though it ment I had to go down a dark and sketchy alley, I decided to walk at this point so I picked up my skateboard and carried it while walking, as I'm walking I can here someone walking ahead of me and it kept getting closer and closer but I couldn't see anyone but then I finally saw someone, someone I hated with everything I have... Colby fucking brock but at this moment I didn't just hate him I was scared of him because I wasn't with Kian to protect me, he kept getting closer so I was really scared so I started to back away until I felt a cloth go over my face and then everything went black...

A/n: So yea new story hope you like the first chapter but I might slowly update it cause right now I am currently moving and dont have a lot of time to update. ( The girl at the beginning is what Jade looks like. )