Confessions under the tree | chapter 2

Class has ended and it was lunch/break time. You and your classmates go to the cafeteria, luckily you brought your own lunch so you didn't have to wait in the really long line they have every single day, you were sure if you did it would take up all your time and you'd be left to starve. You, Izuku ,Iida, Uraraka and Tomoko all sat in your usual group table and you took out your lunch you made at your dorm, everyone was talking except you (I think it's time for me to confess my feelings) you ate (F/F) and drank (F/D) you looked at Iida and waited for him to look back, this wasn't creepy to the both of you since you'd do this when you wanted to talk to him privately. He noticed and whispered to you "you need to talk about something?" You nodded as the both of you excused yourselves and you went outside with Iida and you stopped at the cherry blossom cherry that had rumors that if you confess your crush under the tree you'll get a better chance for your crush to return there feelings. "(Y-Y/n) why out of all places here? Do you need to say something serious?" Iida asked being a little bit scared. "Yea, I-it's kinda.. serious, Iida?" You started, fidgeting your fingers, sweating and picked up your bottom lip. "Ummm, I- uhhh..." you were too nervous to form words. "Iida! I love you and had feelings for you for such a long time!" You finally spilled out your words, you didn't yell but you did say it a little bit louder than you meant. Iida was speechless, his face turned red and he tugged a bit on his school uniform "c-can we text when we get home, (Y/n)?" He said nervously. Uh oh did you say something wrong? Did you embarrassed him in front of everyone? But there isn't a lot of people around so why would he be embarrassed? Maybe he didn't feel the same? What if he hates you now?! "Umm, (Y/n)?" Iida snapped you out of your thoughts. "Oh umm, yea we can text after school! I'll text you when I'm home!" You said scratching the back of your neck.

It was raining outside but you were safe in your warm cozy dorm, you took a shower and brushed your (H/c) (H/l)  hair then you put on your pjs

It was raining outside but you were safe in your warm cozy dorm, you took a shower and brushed your (H/c) (H/l)  hair then you put on your pjs. Then you went to your bed, scrolling through social media while eating (F/F) then you got a message from none other than the speedy blueberry himself (Author-Chan: we gotta appreciate this speedy boi💙)

💙blueberry💙
Hey, (Y/n)!

(Y/n)
Hey blueberry lol

💙blueberry💙
You're really gonna tease me right now (Y/n)?

(Y/n)
Yes, is that a problem blueberry?

💙blueberry💙
Nope not at all, well unless if someone called me that and it isn't you then yea it's a problem lol.

(Y/n)
Lol so uhh about that thing you wanted to talk about...

💙blueberry💙
Oh yea, ummm I actually do feel the same. I felt the same for a long time but thought it was a waste of time so I tried to brush it off and keep doing hero work to get it off my head.

(Y/n)
Awww i wish you told me sooner so it wouldn't have been awkward, wait did the tree work?

💙blueberry💙
What tree?

(Y/n)
The cherry blossom tree! When you confess your feelings under the tree it will make your crush return your feelings!

💙blueberry💙
A silly tree can't make two people fall in love and I always assume rumors to be false.

(Y/n)
You never know if it's real or not!

💙blueberry💙
I do because I loved you for so long, anyways I have to sleep goodnight, (Y/n).

(Y/n)
Wait! Are we a thing now? Since we have the same feelings?

💙blueberry💙
Yes, we are now goodnight again 🌙💤

(Y/n)
Goodnight Iida, see you tomorrow!

(Y/n)Goodnight Iida, see you tomorrow!            

The next morning you woke up, same morning routine. You walked by yourself, not with blueberry, not with Deku and not even with Uraraka! Strange maybe there already at the classroom? You hurried to go see your friends. You made it to the classroom on time but you saw Uraraka and Deku whispering something to each other. You walk up to them "hey guys what's up?" You said with a worried look on your face. "(Y/n)! Iida isn't here today! Even Mr. Aizawa contacted his family and said that he left for school but he isn't here!" Izuku Midoriya spat everything loudly to (Y/n)
"W-WHAT?!" You said out loud. "You morons better shut up! Before I blast your ass to hell!!" The spikey haired classmate yelled out. That was enough for Deku and (Y/n) to be scared for.

817 words