Chapter 14 - It's been a long while

ابدأ من البداية

"What were you thinking about?" she queries and i sigh shaking my head

"It was nothing, it was some nonsense, i'm sorry"

"Cmon, tell me, you promised you wouldn't hide things from me, and you wouldn't treat me like i'm stupid." she complains and i bite my lip closing my eyes and taking another sigh.

"Liv....." i try to avoid it one last time

"Noah... tell me" this time she kinda orders me, not gonna lie that kind of confidence looks so hot on her. fuck.

"I was.... " I struggle with my words. "I was thinking about us.. and umm" she makes me feel like a teenager again, everything is so new with her, so exciting , even the nervousness and the butterflies in my stomach.

"What were you thinking about us?"

"I was just thinking about having sex.... with you.." I bite my lip.

"oh..." she looks down blushing as well, taking a strand of her pink hair behind her ear

"I know, I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable, i just it's just been so long since i.."

"Do you want to have sex?" she asks looking up to my eyes curiously and i blush again opening my eyes surprised

"what, right now?" I ask and she shrugs like she isn't really asking me that. like the most normal think in the world.

"Yeah, you said you haven't done it in a long time, do you miss it?"

"I... I do miss it, but... have you done it before? do.. do you want to?" I'm not gonna lie, i would just jump and kiss her if it was any other girl, but i can't just do that with liv, i need to be sure this is what she wants.

"I don't know if i want to, I've never done it but... i guess we can do it if its what you want.." she says and i sigh shaking my head , i'm not gonna do it just because she thinks she has to do it.

"Is not that i don't want to Liv, but, you're not ready yet, we'll do it when the time comes.." I smile at her and give her a soft kiss on her cheek, she pursues her lips and stays in thought

"but... it is what girlfriends do, right? you're gonna break up with me if we don't have sex, and i don't want that.." she says with a worried expression and i take my hand to her cheek.

"what? noooo, i would never break up with you because of that" i chuckle "Liv, you mean so much to me, you're way more than a girl to have sex with, and it's okay, it's not like i'm gonna die if i don't have sex" I laugh a little and peck her lips "it's fine..."

"But... " she frowns "we can start getting there... like, with the kissing, firts it was a peck, and it was short and..." she rambles and i smile at her she really is something else "How... how do we start, just.. just tell me" she insists and i roll my eyes chuckling.

"Fine... a steamy make out session will do.."

"A make out sess..."

I shut her up by crashing my lips into hers and placing my hand behind her neck, she starts kissing back, and knowing my previous thoughts, i just start kissing a little more passionately than i normally would do, I'm not pressuring her, she's pressuring me...

She picks up the pace, it really feels so good to be kissing her like this. I lay her on the bed and keep kissing her while being on top of her, my weight is on my elbows to not crush her, and her legs are in either sides of my waist.

It's just a kiss Noah, its just a kiss...

This is not just a kiss, is THE kiss, the best one we've had, her hands are traveling all over my back and she plays with my hair. I pull away from her lips and take my lips to the side of her neck, as i start leaving soft kisses on her neck. her breath hitches and i hear little hums coming from her mouth. She's not saying anything, in fact, she even tilter her head to give me more room to kiss her neck.

So i continue doing so, i take my chances to leave a really soft bite on her neck and all of my blood rushes inside of my boxers when i hear a sensual moan coming from her mouth.

Fuck Noah junior, not now, not now, you're on top of her, she's gonna felt it, she's.....

"Olivia? are you home???"

Fuck. that's her mom. I jump from liv's bed immediately. Oh god she's gonna be so pissed

"Noah, what are you doing?"

I just run to the bathroom inside of her room and close the door not making too much noise. and i look at the mirror trying to do something about my hair, my little friend down there, is slightly hard, but just i take long breaths and try to force him to go down. I hear liv's door opening, i i get so nervous, shit, this is it, i'm never coming to this house again, her mom is gonna hate me.

"Oh, there you are Liv" her mom is always in such a great mood, she's a ray of sunshine, I can't imagine her angry, i really don't want to know what she's like when she's angry. "Are you doing homework?"

"Mom, would you get mad if i bring Noah to help me do homework when you're not home?" Liv ask and i face palm my face. she can't ask her that right now, she's not serious, she can't be.

"No sweetie, he's a lovely guy, and i think it's great he can help you with your writing"

"You heard her Noah. You can come out." She calls from the room and i swear i never felt my face warmer than it is right now.

"Noah is here? why is he hiding?"

"He thought you'd get angry, i don't know" she says like she didn't just threw me out of the bridge. "Noah, come on.."

I take a deep breath and come out of the bathroom, her mom looks at me with crossed arms , suspicious look and a raised eyebrow.

"Miss Fallon, i swear we weren't doing anything" i tell her raising my arms in surrender. Shit, i'm so nervous, how could live put me in this situation?

Her mom eyes me suspiciously again, but she doesn't seem angry, she just sighs and shakes her head "I brought take out, Noah, do you want to stay for dinner?" she asks in a lovely tone again and i breath in relief.

"That would be very lovely, thank you" I say truthfully and she smiles walking out of the door, I immediately turn to Liv with opened eyes, there is no way she will keep thinking doing these kind of things are okay.

"Liv, why would you say that to her? what if she had gotten mad? i..."

"..and kids.." her mom comes back to the room, standing on the door frame "leave this door open, okay?"