cute as a button

Louis sighed and ran a hand through his soft hair.

"The joys of staying with a superstar." Louis chuckled to himself and laid down.

____

It was three in the morning when Harry has come back from work but Louis knew he didn't just gone to work.

"Why are you home so late?" Louis asked as Harry stumbled into the living room.

"I went out." Harry slurred and sat next Louis.

"Have fun?"

"There was no cute guys." Harry whined and Louis smiled.

"No one cuter then me?" Lou asked.

"You're as cute as a button." Harry said and poked Louis nose.

"Awe thanks." Louis cooed and kissed Harry's nose.

"I thought no kissing." Harry said with a curious look.

"I don't mind right now." Louis said and pressed his lips to Harry's.

Harry made Louis sit on his lap, not breaking the kiss. Louis slid his tongue across Harry's bottom lip. Harry's lips were so soft and moist and Louis loved them.

"What about Eleanor?" Harry asked, breaking the kiss.

"Let's not worry about her." Louis said and pressed his lips to Harry's once more.

Harry slid his tongue into Louis mouth. Harry messaged Louis tongue with his own, earning a soft moan from Louis.

"I think we should stop." Harry said and Louis nodded his head.

"Love you, Haz." Louis joked and got off of Harry's lap.

"Love you, Boobear." Harry said and winked at Louis.

Louis walked to his room, swaying his hips a little to much.

"I never noticed how nice your bum was until now." Harry said and Louis giggled.

"Thanks!" Louis called, entering his room.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated and sorry this part is so short :( I know you probably hate me and everything but I've been having serious writers block X(

QOTC: Should this be an mpreg??

Byee, bitches! Love you! Xx