Hey...

Hey!Greetings Citizens of Wattpad. Welcome to my humble profile. First things First take a seat and get yourself comfortable maybe get a drink,a little  snack.

Now time to get serious?

I'm a girl.People usually tell me I'm the weirdest person on earth but I prefer to say I'm unusual in a good way (I think).

My favourite colour is white and blue. I literally hate pink. No offense to any pink lovers.

Your probably wondering why this is not on my description that is because I am that lazy kind of girl that when your parents tell you to clean up I stuff everything under  my bed.

Please don't hesitate to click that follow button as I will follow you back(if you speak english)

Now I haven't told you my name oh I wonder why... because I want to keep that stuff private.

If you message me or something I will try to get back straight away.✅

You can trust me to be your trust worthy friend when you feel down I'll turn the frown upside down.

I am a potter head. Gryffindor all the way. Currently reading the goblet of fire for the third time.

I would love to here your feedback on my stories so 👍...

So that's it... for now I guess why did I use so much elipsis for this page.

Thank you to Ellie6880 for the cover. Byeee now!

Please Check out my Book Covers book as no one seems to want a book cover.