97 - full chapter

「🍯♥️」

juyeon continued sitting there with eric's head in his lap. he didn't want to stop running his fingers through his hair.

in fact, both of them didn't want that moment to end but juyeon knew he needed to head home.

juyeon looked down at the sleeping boy and smiled. he slowly brushed his fringe our of his face to see his features more clearly.

youngjae wasn't really sleeping, he just closed his eyes as he was thinking of how stupid it was to be jealous over something so little.

juyeon gets up slowly trying his best to not wake the already awakened younger.

"where are you going?" youngjae asks as he sits up.

"i have to go home youngjae."

"but i want you to stay here. with me."

"but my parents—"

"please juyeonnie," youngjae begs as he holds juyeon's hand in his own.

juyeon smiles softly.

"why? you'll be okay."

"no i won't. i need you juyeonnie and i want you here," eric says in a small voice.

as youngjae was making small circles on the back of juyeon's hand with his thumbs, he was looking down and blushing.

youngjae was nervous. he didn't understand his feelings but what he wanted was for juyeon to stay and never leave.

"fine. i'll stay only because you want me to."

juyeon ruffles his hair with his free hand.

youngjae then whines in response.

"what's wrong youngie?"

"i..i just don't understand," he sighs.

"don't understand what?"

"i don't understand what i'm feeling and it's frustrating," he cries.

"youngie...don't cry," juyeon says and hugs the boy.

youngjae couldn't help but cry at how confused he is. he couldn't take it anymore. he was tired. he was tired of having these weird thoughts and not knowing what they mean. it was stressing the poor boy out.

juyeon hummed softly as he rubbed youngjae's back and played with his hair. he wanted to calm the younger down so he could talk to him properly.

youngjae sniffed. he loved how safe he felt in juyeon's arms and how nice his scent was. he couldn't describe how juyeon made him feel when he didn't understand what he was feeling in the first place.

all youngjae knew was that juyeon meant more to him than anybody and he never wanted the elder to leave his side. that's why he needed him to stay.

he wanted him to stay and he wanted to wake up to him everyday but he knew he couldn't.

"youngje..are you okay now?"

he nods his head.

"are you tired?"

youngjae shook his head yes and juyeon walked them to youngjae's bed.

"you're gonna have to let go if you want to sleep properly," juyeon says as he feels youngjae's grip tighten.

youngjae currently was almost passed out as he had his arms and legs wrapped around juyeon.

juyeon didn't mind of course. it was the fact that they were both tired that made him not want to.