Strange...

Sunset Shimmer, got her lunch, and sat with Aria, Fluttershy, Adagio, Sonata, and Applejack. Who were waiting for her, anyways.  She ate lunch, and talked with them, “ Oh! I'm sorry, but I have to go. I volunteered to show some new students around." She told them. She threw her trash, away and walked out in the hallway. Three teenage girls entered. Sunset laughed awkwardly, “ So, are you the girls, I'm suppose to show around?" She asked. The girl with the purple, curly hair replied, “ Yes. I'm Rarity." Rarity pointed to the girl with pink hair, “ That's Pinkie Pie. " she said. “ And she is Rainbow Dash." Rarity said, pointing at the rainbow haired girl. Sunset grinned,  I'm Sunset Shimmer, ok! Let us start the tour!" She said, leading them to the library. “ So, this is the library,... That's the science room... That's the cafeteria... That's the principals office..." She trailed off. She stopped at the cafeteria door, “ That's the end of the tour! So, we are gonna have a band concert. As you could see." Sunset pointed to the poster. “ I bet, since you're new, Principal Celestia, would let you participate. " she told them. Rarity said, “ Why, that's a lovely opportunity!" she exclaimed, grinning. “ Of course, duh! We sing like all the time, and then we are going to take control of the world..." Pinkie kept talking. Rainbow Dash, and Rarity glared at her, “ What? What I say?" She asked. Rarity glared at Pinkie, “ What she meant to say, was that we would love to participate in this lovely Band Showcase!" she told Sunset. Pinkie nodded, “ I meant to say what she said I meant to say," she said, grinning. Rainbow face palmed herself. Sunset, saw pendants  on their necks. They were purple pendants. Sunset giggled, “ So what you got there? " she asked, reaching for it. Rarity pulled her hand away, and giggled nervously, “ Its nothing important." She told Sunset. Sunset waved and ran to the cafeteria. Her brows, narrowed. “ Its happening again!" She told herself, “ All over again!" She said. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie had left after the Rainbow Rocks concert, “ We're depressed," they told her. “ They must've found other pendants! We need Twilight again!" She told herself.