• Disclaimer • Please Read •

Hello to whoever is reading this. I'm Mars, the author of this book. This is my first ever fanfic that I have ever decided to publish.

I'm going to start of by saying that English is not my first language, so forgive my mistakes.
All of you who decided to read this shit are welcome to correct and help with the grammar.
But please don't be rude, I don't exactly take criticism well.
There will be swear words sooo... Warning?? I mean ya'll reading this prolly curse like it's yer' first languege so yeah.

And Also, This Is Very Important So Please Read This Disclaimer If You Decides To Read This Book.

This FanFic is inspired by a book I'm currently reading called "You're Perfect" by @-waifuchild (also, you should totally read this book it's just a total masterpiece.) so if you find any similarities please know that this is inspired said book. (Though it might be only in the beginning of the book.)

Haikyuu does not belong to me.
Haikyuu belongs to it's rightful owner, Furudate-san.
This is just a FanFic
Any pictures that I use also does not belong to me.

And lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this book💕

The first chapter will be uploaded after this so see you soon.

Signing, Mars.