Black rights

I know you guys remember Rosa parks. The one who stood up against the law. Black people still don't have rights. Abraham Lincoln fought a war for their rights but people aren't listening. Police are using their rights for the worse and that's horrible. Martin Luther king junior. He was killed. Can people not see the blood that is dripping to the ground. The amount of mothers that are crying. Can cops not see that they're the problem. Let's do The NEW PLEDGE

Oh say can you see,
the racists in sight

Oh so proudly they hailed,
As our bodies are swinging.

Whose bright lights, and black n' white cars
Through the streets that come to fight
Oh the triggers we watch, as their deaths are still streaming.

But the bloody red stare
The fists in the air, gave proof through the night that we were still scared.

Oh say does that bullet wound still bleed,
On the hands of the free
& the ground to your feet

And the oceans our mothers cry.
The hope that we lose, will be back to the top.
Of brave people. To help us. Have justice and peace.

Thank you for pledging. The world is a horrible world. We need to be brave. We need to be strong. If you want to protest. It will hurt but I know you can pull through the pain. That pain is nothing compared to losing your life. But you should still like go to the hospital. The police should know that they are the problem and they should fix it. But they can't fix the pain in our hearts. We suffered and they don't care. Donald Trump is even making fun of our pain. Our president doesn't even care. We need justice. We need peace. We need everything thing you can have but not us. IM MEXICAN I AM NOT ILLEGAL! IM NATIVE AMERICAN I AM NOT A WILD ANIMAL! I AM ASIAN. I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF THE VIRUS! And I am American. Just like the police officers. Just like white people. White is not even a race it's just a color like our skin. It matters what is inside not outside. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!

- Ahniah Rubi ( if you don't know how to pronounce my name just call me honey since that's my middle name)