"Hellfire!" he yelled.

His entire body was set on fire like a torch. Brick ran to the creature to attack him. He successfully evaded the blows until he reached his abdomen and hit him. Amon growled annoyed and tried to shake it off him. Brick jumped up and hit him in the jaw.

"Way to go, Brick!" Blossom exclaimed.

Amon raged and flapped his huge wings. The strong current of air pushed Brick away from him.

"That's not enough! Boomer! Let's hit this ugly beast!" Buttercup suggested.

"Okay!" Boomer smirked.

Buttercup and Boomer raised their weapons at the same time and approached the creature.

"Double Hit!" they attacked.

The creature growled in pain.

"It works!" Boomer exclaimed.

"Great idea, Buttercup! Let's use combo attacks!" Brick congratulated her, "Blossom! Back off! We need you to save your energy for HIM!"

"But I want to help!" Blossom protested.

"You will, but not right now. We'll need you to use your powers against HIM. You're the only one capable of stopping him" Brick replied.

"Fine" Blossom finally agreed.

Blossom wasn't comfortable just watching without doing anything to help, but she had to listen to Brick or the plans could fall apart.

"Buttercup, let's combine our powers!" Brick told her.

"Fine!" Buttercup agreed and hit the ground with her fist.

The earth began to shake and creak. Brick placed his hand on the ground too. Then, the ground began to crack in front of the creature. Amon looked out to see what was in the crack.

"Inferno Terra!" Brick and Buttercup yelled at the same time.

A large flame of fire began to emerge from the crack until it hit the creature. Amon turned away from the crack as he growled furiously. The fire was so powerful that it managed to burn his wings.

"What do you think of that, squid?!" Buttercup teased HIM.

HIM rose from his throne, very furious.

"Amon! Kill them!" he ordered.

The enraged creature opened its large mouth and spat venom in the direction of them. Luckily, all of them managed to dodge it.

"It's a poisonous snake!" Boomer yelled with fear.

"Damn it!" Brick groaned.

"How about we cut off his head?!" Buttercup suggested.

"Do you have a sword?" Brick asked her with sarcasm.

"No, but I'm going to smash his filthy face with my hammer!" she responded.

Buttercup ran towards the creature again.

"Sonic Swing!" she attacked.

The creature extended its tongue until it caught Buttercup.

"Buttercup!" Blossom shouted.

"Put me down, you freak!" Buttercup yelled at him.

Suddenly, Butch and Bubbles appeared.

"Bubbles!" Boomer exclaimed.

"What the heck is that?! Buttercup?!" Butch detected the creature's presence, "let her go! Flute Tube!"

Butch started playing his flute to hypnotize the monster. The creature dropped Buttercup and she flew away from him.

Start Overजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें