"Sshh relax, no he's not. Your dad's probably in on it." I said. "And so is my mom. And so is their mom." I point to the three others in front of us. "Besides, this ain't my first rodeo. I mean, you do know what your dad does right?"

She nods reluctantly. "I know. My mom always said he'd never change." Her tone is melancholic.

"Our parents are special. I mean, they're THE Suicide Squad. The original. Still in business after all these years, and we're lucky enough to be their kids. So turn that frown upside down," I say with a smile.

After a brief silence, Zoe mutters. "Can't believe they're still doing this shit. I mean, even after the break-up."

I chuckled and looked at Zoe. "Hey, I don't care about whatever history our parents may have. Yes, the great dead-shot and Harley Quinn broke up, but come now, we're both rational young ladies. Did anyone really think they'd last anyway?" I cocked a brow. "They're both a little...cuckoo." I chuckle and rotate my fingers near my head.

Zoe giggled. "Guess not."

"Yeah, they're both different types of crazy," I rolled my eyes.

"So, we're cool?" Zoe asks.

"Duh! Hey, they're the ones that broke up, darlin', i'm not about to lose a friend over their terrible dating habits." I giggled.

"Wow, so you two know each other?" Damita smiled.

"Our parents dated. But it was pretty short-lived." I answered. "Although it would be pretty interesting to see how they're working together as part of the squad."

"Probably disastrous." Zoe chimed in.

"Oh no, definitely disastrous." I laughed.

(Normal POV)

Amanda Waller slammed the door. The last thing she could see was Lucy's confused face. She sighed as she whispered "nevermind" and walked back to report to the group. She knew that once the kids were safe, there would be no risk of liability, no risk of failure, and especially, no excuses in part of the suicide squad to run off and ditch their duties as soldiers.

Quite specifically, Floyd and Harley.

The two had become an item very briefly but things had become quite volatile afterwards. And with an attack on Gotham coming right now, it was no time to bring up past hardships. The squad was coming together once again to put an end to an evil threatening their home.

Once Amanda made it to the meeting hall, she could see Harley with a pair of Hyena's. Large creatures who sat obediently at each side of her. She had a large mallet on her back and a belt full of different weapons. Once Amanda's and Harley's eyes met, Amanda nodded. She watched as Harley sighed in relief.

"Yo, is everything good? You got Zoe?"

Amanda turns to face the man rushing towards her. She puts a hand up as he looks down with worry clear on his face.

"She's alright. Shaken up, but completely safe." Amanda explained.

Floyd bites his lower lip and sighs in relief.

"I know it's her first time but you have to understand, the danger we are facing right now...we can't leave anything up to chance. This threatens our entire existence." Waller explained as everyone came together.

From one end, Captain Boomerang walked forward, listening intently to Waller.

Killer Croc also emerged.

From behind Waller, half a dozen men, dressed in full camouflage wielding military grade armors slowly strut forward.

"Captain Rick Flag has all the details." Waller says before walking to the side where Harley stood, giving Rick Flag the floor.

"Four armored trucks descended upon Gotham at midnight, at four different locations. One at the river, one at the narrows, one at the Gotham Clock Tower, and one right at the heart of Gotham City, Wayne Tower. Now, the armored trucks were completely devoid of human life, which means they were remotely driven. As of yet, we haven't located the source, but all four trucks contained dolls. More specifically, dolls of every single one of Gotham's citizens. There were piles and piles." Flag stopped talking and behind him, a projector showed various images of the dolls from inside the trucks. Each doll was bloodstained and had multiple pins and needles stuck at different angles.

There was great detail on the dolls but there was one specifically that made Harley's stomach churn.

"What the hell, is that my kid?!" Harley exclaimed, seeing a doll that resembled Lucy, with the letter "L" on the torso.

"Yeah, and that's Zoe..." Floyd whispered.

"Now, regardless of who these dolls may resemble, our primary objective is to find these guys and stop their agenda before they execute them." Rick Flag continued. "Which is why it was unanimously decided that first, and foremost, we keep the kids in hiding. That way we know they're safe and they won't be used against us."

"Smart." Harley nodded.

"Excuse me, mate, and what if we have other, uh, worldly objects that we might wanna keep safe. Can i just throw it in there with the kids?" Captain Boomerang raised a hand and asked jokingly.

"Nuh-uh, we ain't throwing your sex-toy unicorn in there with the kids, you freak." Floyd rolled his eyes before stepping forward. "So, what, the squad is up and running again? Just like that?"

"What, you want your kid in danger?" Harley scoffed.

"I wasn't talking to you." Floyd retorted annoyed.

Both Hyena's at Harley's side began to growl. "Now now babies, mommy ignores trite comments from stupid boys." She smirked at her Hyena's Lou and Bud.

Floyd ignored the blonde and walked forward to Flag. "So, what are we doing? You guys got any leads on these guys?"

"Not yet. We got our guys working on finding a location from which the trucks came. Once we zero in on it, we take a couple birds, bring 'em down, and we should be okay." Flag said.

Floyd growls and grabs Flag's sleeve. "This doesn't sound air-tight. I want something air-tight cause now I know my daughters life is at risk. Cause it's apparent they know who we are, and they know who our kids are."

Flag looks Floyd dead in the eyes. "I ain't about to ask the serial killer who takes credit cards for feedback. So you can shove it." Flag pushed Floyd away and walks off.

Amanda glares at Floyd. "I know working with your ex and being a nervous wreck over your daughters safety is getting to you, but you need to relax. I have my three kids in there as well. Thank God my other two are away in college but I'd have them locked up in there if it meant saving their lives." Amanda spoke calmly. "So, relax. Do as you're told. And you just might survive to see your daughter again."

With that, Amanda proceeded to walk behind Flag, but Floyd grabbed her arm firmly, holding her in place. Once their eyes met again, he spoke in a low voice. "Once my family's involved, shits goin down."

With that he let her go and turned his back to her.

Killer Croc chuckled and walked up to Floyd. "I like her."