30: Experiment Ω

En başından başla

I swivle my hips and pick up a rhythm. Harry thrusts upward, meeting my messy, weak pushes with precise force and speed. He holds me firmly over him, gripping my so tightly his hands mark my flesh. He pushes up as I move down on him, over and over. I close my eyes and my breathing becomes hoarse and rapid. I feel Harry watching me, moving inside me, shoving himself deeper and deeper.

"Fuck," he groans. He nibbles on my neck, sucking harshly close to my earlobe and down along my collar bones. I feel him bite down hard as he releases. I lay on his chest and he pulls out. His member is still hard beneath my belly, but I'm too lazy to move and give it space to soften.

The bedroom door opens. Harry tugs at my arms and pulls me down onto his chest and pulls the sheets up to cover my back.

I turn my head slightly and see V. She blinks quickly at me and then at Harry before turning her head. 

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but there's something important on the news pertaining to you, Kat," she says. Her voice is fairly steady, but the way she's half looking and half blushing is sort of cute. She's clearly embarrassed.

I get off Harry and lay beside him, pulling the covers up to my chest.

"I'll just go and ...yeah." She glances at my chest, then looks away.

Harry smirks. "Ok, now if you don't mind," he reaches for me again. V scurries out and closes the door swiftly. I stare at the spot she stood originally, when she say me clearly on top of Harry.

Harry kisses along my neck and I press my fingers to his stubble. 

"There must have been something really important on the news for her to come in our bedroom like that," I say.

Harry rests his head on his palm. "I think she came because she knew she'd see you naked."

My cheeks burn a brighter red than any blood spilled in this house.

"Excuse me?"

"I think V likes you, as in likes you."

I get out of bed and pull the closest shirt on, which happens to be Harry's.

"No she doesn't. I mean I don't have a problem with lesbians or gays, but V does not like me like that," I shake my head. My cheeks are still red and hot. 

Harry laughs. "I don't blame her though, I'd fuck you even if I was a girl," Harry tells me. He stands up and stretches.

"We should do that again sometime. I like being on top," I say. Harry moves a piece of my hair from my cheek.

"You looked damn sexy trying to go down on me," he winks. His hands follow down my chest and massage and pinch my nipples. His fingers work around my breasts softly, teasingly, igniting a heat in abdomen, yet again.

"You're such a good distraction," I laugh.

"Oh is that all I am? A distraction?" Harry pretends to sound upset.

"Yes, a sexy, slightly delusional distraction," I whisper in his ear. The hairs on his neck stand erect. My lips hover over his neck and I bite his ear. Then I sit up and get off of him, reaching for a stray t-shirt to cover myself.

I still don't understand Harry's darker side, the side where he wants to cause me pain because it brings him pleasure, but for now, I'm ok with not knowing. He hasn't been rough on me or used any chains in a while. I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I actually want him to be rough again.

Harry sits up in bed and stares at me. "Hey, get back here, I'm not done with you," he calls. I laugh and head for the bathroom, knowing he will follow.