Meet The Family

Michael's POV

After Rae ran upstairs, I called my sister, Janet. "Hey Bunk!" I said. "Oh, Michael! Is that you?" She asked. "Yes! It's me!" I giggled. "So, what are you up to these days?" She asked. "Well, I found my biological daughter." I said. "Oh, Michael! That's wonderful!" She yelled. "Yeah, and I was wondering if you and the family wanted to meet her." I said. "That would be great! Just come over tomorrow!" She screamed. "Okay! See ya later Bunk!" I said as I hung up.

I was really excited for Rae to meet the family. I was afraid of Joseph. I was not going to leave her alone with him. All the things he has done to me were horrific. I will not let that happen to Rae.

We woke up early in the morning to catch our flight. I hated flying, but Rae seemed to love it. Watching her laugh and smile as we took off relaxed me. "Rae, are you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "Okay, how about we order some food!" I said. "Okay! Can I have Mac and Cheese?" She asked. "Sure! I'm going to have a steak." I said. The food soon arrived at our seats and we ate our food. We then arrived in Florida. That's where they were staying because they wanted to go to Disney World. This was perfect because I love Disney World!

Rae's POV

We arrived in Florida and we got off the plane. Of course there were butt loads of Paparazzi. Lights flashed in my eyes. Bill held my hand and led me to the car with Dad. We got into the car and drove to our hotel. I am pretty sure I fell asleep because when we got to the hotel Daddy was shaking me and saying, "Rae, wake up babe. It's time to get up." He whispered in my ear. "I don't want to. I'm tired." I whispered back to him. "Okay, Bill will carry you inside." He said. I smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. There were no Paparazzi, thank goodness. Bill picked me up and when we got into the hotel, he handed me to Dad, while he checked in. There were alot of fans. We ran to the elevator after Bill checked us in and we went to our room.

Dad layed me on the bed and tucked me in. "Goodnight, my love." He whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up out of bed, brushed my teeth, and put my glasses on. I walked into the small kitchen and saw Michael cooking breakfeast. "Hey, Dad!" I said. "Hey, sweetie! Do you want some bacon?" He asked. "Yes, please! I love bacon!" I said. I walked over to the table and he put a pile of bacon right in front of me. My mouth began to water. "So, when are we going to see everyone?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking after you eat and get dressed!" He said. I ran into my room as fast as I could and got dressed. I heard him giggle.

Michael's POV

We arrived at the beach house they had rented. I rang the boor bell and I heard at least 8 different people trying to get to the door. The door swung open and I saw Janet. "Michael! It's so nice to see you!" She said as she gave me a hug. "You too, sis." I giggled. "This is my daughter Rae. She just turned 14 in June." I said as I pointed to Rae. "Oh my gosh! Michael! She looks exactly like you!" Janet said. "Come here, Rae!" She said with her arms held out. She gave Rae a hug and said, "It's so good to finally meet you, Rae! You can call me Aunt Janet!" She screamed. "You too, Aunt Janet!" Rae said. "Well, come in and you can meet the rest of the family!" She screamed.

"Here, let me introduce you all to the newest member of the family, Rae Jackson!" Aunt Janet yelled. "This is Uncle Jackie, Uncle Tito, Uncle Jermaine, Uncle Marlon, Aunt Rebbie, and Aunt LaToya!" She said to Rae. Rae gave everyone a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you all!" Rae said. "This is Grandma Katherine." I said. "Come here, child." She said. Rae walked over to her. "Hi, Grandma Katherine!" She said with a hug. "Wow, Michael! Rae looks so much like you! It's almost unbelievable how much you two look alike." Jermaine said. "I know! She can dance and sing too." I said. "It must run through the family!" Jackie said.

Rae's POV

I was so happy to have met my family. They are all my Aunts and Uncles. Then, all the noise stopped. Oh no. It was Joseph. He walked in, looked around. He walked right over to me, "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Rae. I'm Michael's daughter." I said. Michael walked over and stepped between me and Joseph. "Michael, is this child yours?" He asked. "Yes, this beautiful child is mine." He said. "Well... welcome to the family Rae. Nice to meet you!" He said. "You too.. uh.. Joseph." I said still very confused. He smiled and walked back upstairs. "He took that very well." Uncle Marlon said. "Yeah, he did." Aunt Rebbie said.

Later, I met all my cousins. We went outside and played with Super Soakers. I won, of course! "Rae, that was so much!" Jafar said. We then ate dinner. After dinner, we went back to the beach house and we wached old home movies. Today was the best day I have had in all my life.

Michael's POV

I woke up early and Janet called out my name. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I saw the whole family. Janet walked up to me. "Michael. Rae... she.. she's gone." Janet said. "Wait? What? Who took her?" I asked. Then I saw Rae in the corner of my eye. She was being hit by this man. Wait, this was not just a man off the street. It was Joseph. He was hitting, kicking, and punching her! "JOESPH!" I screamed and I ran out the door.