01-Zhan Yi Wen

HE JUN LIN POV

"YAN HAO XIANG ! YAN HAO XIANG ! GET YOUR BUTT HERE!" i shouted while walking towards the dance studio. luckily there was no one there yet.

"咋啦(yes?) ?" he asked.

i shoved out a piece of letter from my pocket "Are you really leaving ? are you really going to yi an music ? 是真的吗?上面写的是真的吗?你真的要去易安音乐社? 你真的要抛弃我们? Are you really gonna to abandon me ? we've been buddies and brothers for the longest time, how can you ?" i asked.

tears rolled down my face like a rainfall non-stop. he walked towards me and wiped off my tears and nodded.

"yes, I'm leaving tomorrow. From then on, I am no longer Yan Hao Xiang. I'm Zhan Yi Wen. I'm sorry. "

i was shocked. i was upset. i was disappointed. that sentence was the last thing i wanted to hear from him. i was too worked up, i tore the piece of paper and threw it in the air

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN ! 你好之为之,我不想再见到你 ! " i shouted. then i ran out of the dance studio at the speed of lightning, rubbing the tears off my face.

YAN HAO XIANG POV

he tore the paper in front of me and ran out of the classroom. i was trying to hold my tears for the longest time. until he ran out of the dance studio.

i picked up the pieces of paper that he tore while tears rolled down my eyes. i burst into tears and started crying......

are you sure your decision is correct ? do you really want to leave this place that has amazing memories with many people ?

i shook my head to shake off all those thoughts and i wipped those tears off my eyes and headed back to my dorm.

i looked at 贺儿's back as he slowly fades away from my vision.

"贺儿,对不起,如果我不去易安,我就得回加拿大,继承家产和公司。你知道我不想继承,而我只有这个办法,我才能不回家。对不起" he thought.

i took the last look at this dance room. i could see memories and moments that i have spent with my teachers and trainees here. however, i decided to leave this place. no matter how hard it is, i need to wipe my memories away from here to start anew. this is the only way i can debut and not go back to canada .

i walked out of the dance room, i met 丁儿. "where are you going ?" he asked i pointed to the direction of the dorm. he looked at me but i avoided eye contact.

"did you just cried ?"

"no !"

"then why are your eyes red ? "

" i - "

my tears were coming out again. i held them back and it worked. i clenched my fist so hard the sound of the paper crushing attracted 丁儿's attention. he snatched the papers and fixed it back.

DING CHEN XIN POV

i could hear crushing of papers coming from his hands. i could see vaguely a few words writing : {tfent to yi an ent transfer contract }

i was kinda shocked so i snatched the paper from him and fixed it. seems to me that someone has already find out about it of not, it would be crumpled at all.

i guessed it right. it really is a transfer contract. i held my breathe as hard as i can. and stood up passing the paper back into his hands.

" 如果你真的想清楚了,那你就走吧,这些年,应该没有什么让你后悔的吧。如果你去那真的有跟好的发展,那就去吧。 记得,你永远是我的好兄弟,好朋友。记得一定要保持联络。要是你想我们了,我们tf家族永远欢迎你回来。If you really want to figure it out, then you can go. Over the years, there should be nothing to regret. If you go there and really develop well, go for it. Remember, you will always be my good brother and good friend. Remember to keep in touch. If you miss us, our tf family will always welcome you back. " i said as i patted his shoulder.

he nodded and turned to walk back to the dorm. i lowered my head and walked off to the other direction thinking : how am i going to tell the rest ? that was the last day i saw him.....