"Yeah, i don't think that will do" He told her with a smile as her gripped lessened giving him the ability to leave again. 

"I know you are trying to look out for me but trust me okay I can handle myself" He said and helped them off their feet seeing their efforts to get up by themselves. It was . . . kind of heartbreaking to see the heroines he so idolized being this hurt. 

 "I know this is the wrong time and definitely the wrong place but since when can you teleport?" Asked a confused Midnight making him rub the back of his head. It was really a huge misunderstanding to be honest. 

 "Well . . .  i can't, . . . the name i just came up with and to be honest it is just me risking breaking my legs and going really fast" He said and they looked at him surprised choosing to trust him as they couldn't really go against what he had just said.

Then again, being able to go this fast seemed ridiculous and almost like an one time thing that the writer will never again use.

"Listen Midor- "Deku" huh "Call me Deku" "Well then Deku listen . .  you might be strong but you can't defeat them, Endeavor had a hard time defeating a Nomu . . .  and he had help from Hawks!" Pleaded Bubble Girl concerned about the young man. 

"Well what can I say . . .  I might be stronger than Endeavor" He said and walked off the roof turning mid air and landing it perfectly.

"Deku-kun~ I missed you!" Shouted Toga whilst making a cute face and trying to hide her blush which had quite the opposite effect she was looking for as he felt a chill run down his spine. "Look who it is, the brat that wanted to be like All Might" Teased Shigaraki while looking at Deku with craziness in his eyes.

 "You really are brave, rescuing the female heroes and facing us head on" Said Dabi his signature blue flames appearing in his hands. "He must have a death wish" Said Spinner while pointing at Deku with his long lizard finger.

"You know he isn't alone!" Izuku looked behind him to see his friends and many high level heroes and even Endeavor. Why? Why are they here? Dammit! "Let me deal with this . . . alone" Said Izuku while glaring back at everyone behind him. 

 A voice was heard an all too familiar voice, a voice that fueled Izuku with hatred . . .  All For One's voice. "Well then Deku or should I say my rival, don't you think it is about time you and i had our first little duel?" He asked with a wide smile on his face. 

"Deku isn't your rival he has never done anything to you!" Yelled Uraraka while looking at Deku with worry in her eyes "Oh he isn't why don't you ask him or even better why don't you ask ALL MIGHT" He said pointing at the ill form of all Might.

Everyone looked back at All Might but his vision was focused on Deku and Deku's on All Might "Should I or should you?" Asked All Might and Deku put his head down now looking at the ground. "Don't think we should at all honestly" He said in a low voice.

"What is he talking about Deku . . . All Might!" The yells of both Izuku's friends and the other heroes was muffled by their internal struggling . . . should they dare tell them? Or not. "Well sense you don't seem ready yet I will spill the beans *Sigh* Deku is my eternal rival and the next holder of One For All" He shouted clapping along with Shigaraki.

They all gasped looking at the two men for confirmation as silence befell them. "Fuck my life" Izuku whispered and rubbed his temple. It wasn't normal for Izuku to swear but he really didn't want them to know he had OFA this early. 

"Let him fight alone" Said All Might whilst looking at Izuku. "WHAT!? no way that's happening he will die, he can't there is no way" Said Ryukyu who was quite worried for Izuku. "I can do it it's my destiny to fight him" He said and with that Izuku looked towards the threat in front of him and laughed.