Six Months Later/Consequences

Start from the beginning

"Sigh..Then you give us no choice..Luna, you're out of the band." Sam said.

"What?" Luna said.

"Listen...What you said about him being in the way of how your sisters and you from solving things is just so wrong on so many levels. Especially since it seems like you think that girls are the dominant sex. Something like that could ruin our image and makes me see you like a heartless monster who doesn't care about anyone if they try to get between your problem." Sam said.

"S..Sam." Luna said.

"I'm sorry for it to be this way, but...you messed up and it's time for you to face the consequences for your actions." Sam said as the band members walked off leaving behind a devastated Luna.

Let's save the pitiful children

Woah

Let's teach the pitiful children, who just haven't a clue

Just what to do 

Help them to help you 

Ah, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Can you see the vision clearly,  Jeremy?

User embracing and interfacing

Beep Boop Beep Boop

Shiny, Happy people singing sweetly 

Yeah

Luan was on the ground trying to stop her friends from kicking her out of her club. They told her that they couldn't allow an evil person like herself to be apart of it since she acted like Lincoln was just a hinderance to her problem solving. When she was finally kicked out...she stared at the others reactions and noticed that everyone was either glaring at her or staring at her in digest causing her to cry.

Gone is human error and fear

Beep Bop boo

Beep Bop boo

Beep Bop Boo

Beep 

Every issue tucked away so neatly 

If you feel a sob or fear 

Just turn that knob, and switch that gear 

Let's save the pitiful children

Yeah

Lynn was cornered by her teammates who told her that they told the couch how she reacted to the news that Lincoln went missing and that she was out of the team. Lynn tried to fight her way through them, but they outnumbered her. Before she collapsed..she could hear them say that they were no longer her friends and if she wants them back..she needed to work for it.

Let's save the pitiful children

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Let's teach the pitiful children 

Who haven't a clue 

Just to what to do

Help them and soon this will be you

Let's save the pitiful children 

Rap Beep Beep Bop

Let's save the pitiful children 

Re Bop bo beep 

Bop bo beep 

Bop bo

Let's teach the pitiful children 

Who haven't a clue 

If that's what we do

Then

Lucy was an outcast and none of her friends wanted her around. She was handed a paper that said that she had a heart blacker than the devil which caused her to run out of the classroom with tears down her face.

Everything about us is going to be wonderful 

We love everything about us Squips

Everything about us is going to be so alive 

We could never live without Squips

You won't feel left out or unsure 

Not pitiful children anymore 

'Cause Everything about us is going to be cool 

When...We...Rule

Lola, Lana and Lucy were singled out and were kicked out of their respective activities. Needless to say they were all angry at Lincoln, but after cooling down..realized that they had no one to blame for this except themselves. Now they spend their days trying to find their brother..unaware that it will take years to do so.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋