So, yes I was the descendants of the eldest brother, I was KING VENOIER TAAIN KIM. I was the king of hell, but loneliness never left me. I needed someone to be with me, help me maybe love me. Then I met Mailus. He was the most beautiful person I've ever met. His chocolatey brown hair, his bambi eyes, cute nose and the most beautiful thing, His Bunny Smile. We first met on the dark hills of the southern region. I was, like usual exploring earth, killing time because I was bored. But then a snake bit me. It hurt because i was in my human form, then i met him. He was a doctor. He helped me get cure, and it was not like that I would have died anyway.

Yes, we fell in love. I told him I was a demon but he didnt care, he just told me that he didn't care who I was, he just loved me. Then he became my EVE. Life was never the same again. We had a son. He were living our life but everything crashed down in a sec. I could never forget the sound of my love's scream, it's still ringing in my ears. That thing killed my beloved in front of my and my sons eyes. That thing was non other than The God Of Unknown.

Chaos filled in hell like a tsunami. Demons dying, dementors going mad, the imps doing whatever they want. I was so depressed. Then I called Mother giga. She was too surprised with the situation. But she told me that she couldn't do anything. My ancestor was the one who defeated him. Only I can defeat him. But how. She only told me that, that thing will get powerful everytime you will say his name, so never call him by saying, The God of unknown. So I called him IT. I spend days and nights thinking, looking and searching for his weakness but none.

Then I found that he can only be paralyzed, not killed. Maybe he can be killed but, there was nothing about that. My ancestor had only wrote how to paralyze it. It can only be paralyzed by stabbing it exactly 30 times with a silver dagger coated with gold. I used it to defeat it. I paralyzed it. But before it's full paralyze it ran away. But nothing became normal after that. My only hope, only smile was my son. He looked a lot like me but his behaviours were like of my love. The next heir, King Venoier Tian Kim.

But I didn't stop investigating about IT. He could be a threat to my descendants. Then I found a shocking fact. IT is after every EVE of the hell. It is believed that if you sacrifice The EVE after having sex with it will make him stronger. I also found that IT will be free after every six generation of the eldest brother. I was the sixth generation after the last time, so I'm writing to to my sixth generation.

KING VENOIER TAEHYUNG KIM.

My sixth generation. I hope you will not go through all that I've gone through. Save your EVE before it's too late. But don't just stick with this letter. The IT might come a generation before or after. Try to fight this monster. My blessing are always with you.

Your Great Great Great Great Grandfather,
KING VENOIER TAAIN KIM

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👋*