[6] Home Sweet Home

ابدأ من البداية

"Is this true?" I turned to Mother, hurt coursing through me. "Have you used your memory magic...to erase my memories?"

"I had no other choice. She was going to use you to-"

"You lied to me." I felt my heart break. "Is everything else a lie? Am I even your daughter?"

Mother looked down. "You aren't, but I raised you to be."

I nodded. "Well-"

"Come, Princess (y/n)." The female witch glared at Mother. "Go upstairs to her room and open the blue chest."

I did as she instructed. As a child, Mother would warn me never to open that chest. Inside the chest was a large witches hat. It was blue.

"I already have a black witches' hat," I said.

"Just put it on," the witch said. "This is who you really are, Princess. Your real mother charged me with bringing you back. My name is Heather, by the way."

Mother grabbed my hand as I was following Heather. "(y/n)! You can't go back there! The Witch Queen- she'll kill you after she uses you!"

I couldn't face her. She lied to me my entire life. Did I even have a brother who died?

"Be quiet," Heather spat.

I needed answers.

We arrived in the Witches Forest (by the Diamond Kingdom) late at night.

"Look!" Witches everywhere were staring at me with shock. "It's the Witch Princess!"

I held onto my Blue Rose Knights cape close to me as we flew into the palace.

"Well, well, well." A woman with pink hair and teal eyes was standing in front of us. She was wearing a light green dress. There was a cage nearby and it had a much smaller girl. She looked to be about Nebra's age of 15.

"You may go now, Heather."

Heather bowed and left the palace with a serious face.

I faced my real mother. She had a sad smile on her face.

"You're probably wondering why I now just came for you," she began.

"No shit,"

"I didn't even remember I gave birth to you 17 years ago until now." She beckoned me closer. "That woman who stole you. She used to be one of the residents here."

"Why would she take me from you?" I asked.

Witch Queen shrugged. "If I knew why, I'd tell you. I didn't foresee it with my fortune-telling magic. But it seems you inherited my other attribute- blood magic. That's why I called you back here. Not only to train you to take my place one day, but to protect the other witches."

"And to keep you here forever."

Shino POV

I skipped around the courtyard at least two hundred times. "Where is she?"

(y/n) had gone on her vacation to Hage three nights ago.

She should've been back yesterday.

"If you keep skipping around, you'll be so tired tomorrow," Skyrin warned me as she looked up from her drawing of clouds.

"I know, but...where is she?"

Before Skyrin could answer, a woman with (h/c) hair and green eyes ran into the courtyard, panting. "Is this the Blue Rose Knights?"

"Yes," Skyrin looked at her in confusion. "Who are you?"

"I am (y/n)'s adopted mother. I need your help- she's been taken back to the Witches Forest!"