Little witch academia

Before I start this I just wanna say I didn't expect this to even get any views- thank you!

I watched little witch academia in 2019 and it's so good! It had a few Easter eggs (not LITTERALLY) easter eggs like ; diana in the back watching shiny chariot, shiny chariot turning out to be a teacher and more.

I love the idea of witches and stuff, and the movie was amazing too! (Especially the tomato throwing part, hehe.)

My favourite characters are
1. Atsuko Kagari
2.Amanda O'Neill

Akko is really amazing, (spoiler warning) although her ability to use magic was taken off her without her knowing, she still gave it her all and in the end she managed to ride a broom!!

she can still get her power back, as we can see diana had her ability to use power taken off but she still got most of it back, she got it back earlier because her family was a witches family, she trained when she was younger and really hard. Akko got her ability to ride her broom at the end of the anime.

if they left us on a cliffhanger like that then im pretty sure theres gonna be season 2 (or you might call it  season 3 if u watch it on netflix)

Sucy is a big mood , (also why the heck does she love mushrooms so much?!) she even has mushroom juice.

The anime kinda reminds me of boku no hero academia, for example Akko looks up to her idol (shiny chariot) and wants to be like hero, so does Izuku Midoriya to all might.

They both get something which belonged to their idol. (Atsuko (akko) gets shiny chariots wand and Midoriya gets all nights power)

They both wanted to attend the school that their idols went to. (Akko went to Luna nova and Izuku went to U.A)

And allot of other stuff aha-

OvERalLllL

I give this anime a 4.6/5 it was my favourite 2019 anime and I hope they give us a season 2. (Or season 3 if u watch it on Netflix)

Anyways next anime review will be later! さよなら