"I love you, Kakashi Hatake." She whispered truthfully, kissing her way down his warm cheek and to the supple flesh of his neck. He leaned in with a breathy moan, his arms holding her steady as she began to lightly nip at his neck before kissing her way up over the unshaven stubble of his jaw and back to his smooth lips. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?" He asked, back to business as he trailed kisses against her collar bone and to the exposed skin of her shoulder. His warm hands slid around her waist, pushing her into his front in one fluid motion. A muffled moan fell from her lips as she pressed her face into his shoulder, taking in his scent as he wrapped her legs around him and continued grind his hardened manhood into her like a dog in heat. But again, there was no way in hell she was complaining.

"I don't-ah," She moaned breathlessly, not ready for the cold air of the room to brush gently against her hardened nipple as he tugged the (f/c) dress down her shoulders. She shuddered under his gaze, feeling fully confident in herself as she sat there exposed to him.

It wasn't the first time he'd seen her like this, although it was a different circumstance given that he had to pick her up off from floor from a hard fall in the shower. She'd sprained her ankle earlier that week, and he tended to her hand and foot, making her feel like a princess. She admitted to indulging a little too much into the attention she was given.

Back then she never even gave their sex life a second thought, not entirely comfortable with the idea of him seeing her naked. She remembered throwing a fit and demanding he walk in with his eyes closed. She knew it was silly but she wasn't confident at all in herself back then, but now, now it's different. She wanted this. She wanted him to see her.

His fingers flicked over the hardened nipple, watching her every move like a hawk as she jerked under his touch. He did it again. "You're beautiful, (F/n)."

"You're-ah-more beautiful." She groaned, her body hot as his lips fell over her nipple and tenderly nibbled at the bud before soothing it over with his tongue. His left hand explored her other supple breast as the right held her jerking body down. She couldn't take it as moan after moan fell from her lips. She vaguely wondered if the neighbors could hear her, what if she woke them up?

"I can't believe this all belongs to me." A growl ripped from the back of his throat before he went back to her neck and bit down harshly. She let out a pleasurable scream, not a single care in the world as she fell prey to his fiery touch. "Tell me, (F/n), who do you belong to?"

She writhed under him, her mind falling to the clouds as her head lolled back and her right arm fell around his broad shoulders for support, keeping the other one behind herself. "Only you Kakashi. Please."

She could only beg for release with muffled cries as he continued his relentless attacks, his hands exploring her lithe body as she writhed under his scathing touch. He made her desperate for more, she felt starved. She wanted...

He grabbed her free arm, gently tugging it towards him as he leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss to the top of her hand.

It took her a moment to feel the cool metal against the skin of her ring finger, and her body went still as she looked at the small band he'd placed on her finger with dazed eyes.

"I know this isn't exactly the most romantic setting, trust me, I know." He mused, a gentle smile on his face as he watched her. He casually slipped the top of her dress back in place, but she didn't have time to think as she stared in awe at her left hand. "And if I'm being honest I have no idea what exactly I'm supposed to do. I had plenty of ideas but none of them felt right. You know how I am with planning."