Because I love him so much

Start from the beginning

"You will be the best parent for the baby regardless of what you decide"
She softly comforts with a gentle kiss on his hair.

Jaemin likes to give everything he has but he always hesitate to receive anything back. He gives his heart out completely but he expects not to get anything back from them.

This will only end up hurting himself.

🥀

"Okay but what is Na Jaemin doing here?"

Renjun folds his hand and speaks directly across Jaemin's pouty face.
This friend of Renjun is too stubborn not to listen to him when he gave an hour worth of ted-talk speech about how it is fine for Jaemin not to help out personally for the wedding. But no. He just has to get on Renjun's nerves.

"But Injun ah! I am your best friend and how will it be okay if I don't help out with your special day?" He sulks.

For sure though, pregnant Jaemin is cuter than anything. He immediately becomes soft for his friend but he can't accept the fact that Jaemin is walking around doing this and that while his due date is around the corner.

"No is a no" Renjun faces the other direction to show that he is not changing his mind. Right now, the church is busy with decor company handling well. Renjun doing his best on directing around whereas Yang Yang is talking with his parents.

"But but but I want to help"

"With what?"

"Everything I can"

Renjun sighs. He wants to pull this boy out of here, wrap him in a thick blanket until he can't move and then circle him around with plushies on a soft bed so he can rest.

"Okay okay..first of all, you need to sit and then not doing anything. I will be around you."

Jaemin pouts but does not dare to protest due to the Chinese's dragon glare. It scares him sometimes. Renjun offers a hand to make him sit and then suddenly got called.

He looks back to him and mouthed "don't move" before running out.

Jaemin looks around the wedding hall. Right there and then, he can tell how everything is handpicked by Renjun because the aesthetic...is just too Renjun.

He smiles at the thought of that small boy being too excited to even confess to his first ever crush when they were back in school. Renjun was afraid of talking to people and the only friend he had was Jaemin who was as quiet as Renjun. However, when the two met, they became their maximum loudest by gossiping, betting and just being stupid in one of their houses.

Those days were so fun and precious. He wore the best smile even though the sweetness did not filter out even now. Jaemin wishes how he can be able to smile without heaviness in his chest.

It would be heavenly if Jeno can ever be gentle with him..caress him..comfort him..give him warmth..

But those are just plainly dreams he can only got from imaginations..

A dream isn't always a wish that comes true and this isn't a fairy tale for him. It's his life.

Suddenly, he hears the ringing of the wedding bells. He looks to the direction of the melodical bells and a fond smiles take over his lips.