Function started in evening.With more guests arriving.Arrangements were made outside bungalow in open area.With heavy decorations and lightings.Naren and his family got busy receiving grooms family.Vikram and Shivani were also with them.Lata spotted Nandini standing at corner.Talking with someone.

L-"Nandu where is Reyaansh.See guests have arrived.All are asking about him.This boy.Is he even ready?"

N-"Ah I dont know Mom.I will check on him."

L-"Please do that.Also ask Varna to come down.Be with her since its new place."

Nandini was about to leave when she bumped into someone.She was wearing heavy blue outfit for evening.Thanks to her luck she got saved.Else her hours of hard work would have been wasted.

V-"Im so sorry Nandu.Wait let me help you."

N-"Anna Im fine.Got saved."

Vivaan looked dapper in simple black kurta pajama.He was first one to get ready.Since he has been working for arrangements.From time he came.

N-"Someone is looking very handsome today.Im sure Anna girls here are going to have hard time.Saving their eyes."

V-"Well I feel sorry for them.But you know.Thats charm of Vivaan Reddy."

N-"I see."

Just then a call came for her.It was Shivani asking her to get something.

N-"Anna can you do me favor.Please go and check if Varna is ready.All are asking about her.I have to go now."

Vivaan smiled and left for his room.He had sketch on mind what was coming next.Red face of his wife.Who will be more annoyed to see him.He felt bad leaving her alone for whole time.He had no other way.When its family wedding one has to extend help.He hummed tune and set his hair with his hands.

She brushed her hair.Checking on her makeup and dress.It was true she was looking forward to this event.From days as she hardly gets any leave.But little did she knew this wont be like she expected.She saw him through mirror.All ready in blue outfit.Matching hers for evening.He was setting his hair.Didnt he for once felt like looking at her.She was lost in thoughts.He wore his watch.

N-"Mom is looking for you.Since morning.Vivaan anna and Varna also came."

He just gave nod to her.Continued wearing his shoes.She had enough.Only she knew how she was keeping happy face.When she was broken from inside.Her face hardened.She turned around facing him.He wasnt moved one bit.

N-"Whats your problem Reyaansh.You cant do this to me.I had enough."

R-"I didnt say word."

N-"Thats the problem.You are insulting me and our relationship.Cant we let go of that one conversation."

R-"It was you who started.Dont blame me now Nandu.Its you who knows how to twist words."

N-"Yes all because of me.From time we came here.You have been behaving weird.Hardly talked with anyone.Sitting in room.People are asking me and I have to answer them."

R-"Then dont.I didnt ask you to give my proxy."

N-"Reyaansh.Whats wrong with you."

R-"Everything is wrong.With us."

He left room banging door.Nandini sat on bed.With tears on face.She is trying to hold onto herself.But it was too much.When did their relationship became so weak.Where did they go wrong.Just one discussion brought them to this.Wish she would have never raised that topic.She wiped her tears.She has to pretend now.For familys sake.