How they would be like~

Dutch- Very confused, he would take everything in at once and freak out. Yes he is usually the calm one, but what would you do if you time traveled? I feel like he would be watching the news most of the time, or planning on random things like robbery's. But explaining to him that going to jail nowadays is longer then a week or two, also getting charged is worse. He gets even more confused.

Arthur- He would slowly take things in like usual, but seeing no horses and wildlife running around is strange to him. Cars freak him out, so does almost everything else. But I feel like if you put drawing tutorials on he'd be sitting and watching for hours. Coloring would fascinate him, and more drawing supplies would make him happy.

Javier- Everything would amaze him, especially the music! Seeing all the different kinds is very interesting to him. If you got him a guitar he'd play it all day, if you put guitar notes in front of him he'd play them. So it's funny to put a weird song in front of him.

John- He would FREAK tf out. Seeing how people dress, how they talk, what they do. He'll probably never get used to it. The first time he saw a toaster he thought the bread disappeared. "GUYS THE BREADS GONE!" After that he wouldn't stop getting teased

Sean- He would be very chill about, be himself still. Cracking jokes when ever he could. The first time he saw how people dressed he laughed hard. Some people wore crop tops, or very short shorts. He thought they were dressing up to look funny, it's weird how 'nowadays' that's cute or hot. But to Sean it was funny.

Charles- His calm self would also still be calm, but when he got told that camping outside was an activity more then a living state. He was shocked. "People don't hunt? Or fish? They don't take in the great outdoors?" He's always ask, yes they would do all those things. But nowadays those aren't the only things you can do. More responsibility's for people took over.