ch 7

They were shocked when they saw the moon goddess in front of them.

I don't own the picture.

"The omegas...I am afraid that I have bad news for all of you.
As you all know that vampire and werewolf are enemies from the centuries." Said, moon goddess

"Moon goddess we don't understand what do you mean?" asked Pharm.

"The vampire king is angry because in the last war we got Angeles to protect us from getting killed. As gives one life take another one. The vampire king's sons died in the war and the king was very angry on werewolves. The Angels said that the sons are reborn as humans. So I want you all to find them. And give the king his sons back but, if anything them he will kill werewolves."

"He even said that if he got his sons he won't have any war with us"

"So it is necessary that you keep them alive and happy," she said

"But how are we going to find them?" asked Team

"They are in your faculty that what I can tell you three," she said.

"Thank you, moon goddess, for trusting us." said three of them together.

And she disappeared in the darkness of the temple.

(A/n: umm they got the blessings and about mate thing well let us continue...)

"Did we just meet the moon goddess?" Said In after being quiet for all the conversation.

Thank you

Take care of your health.

Bye