Hotch/Gideon

Aaron Hotchner is secretly in love with not being in control in the bedroom. Jason Gideon is happy to be in charge for him. Smut

-+-+-

Aaron sat with his legs across Jason's lap softly nudging his cock with his heel smirking at the rise that he got out of the other man. The older man shot him a dirty look for a moment before he canted his hips into the pressure. Hotch smiled to himself at how much control he had over the man. Soon his feet were being pushed to the floor and the statement of bedroom, now. Gave him a pretty good idea of what he had just started.

Gideon sat in the plush rocking chair in the corner of there room with a devious look at his sub waiting for his next command, "kneel right at your master's feet."

Hotch grinned as he lowered himself to the floor and laid his head on Gideon's thigh. They were so close that the heat coming off of the younger man's breath could be felt on his master's cock. Gideon put two fingers on Hotch's chin and lifted it so they were making eye contact, "Now I will give you exactly what you want but first I need you to tell me what you need."

"You're cock," came the quiet response following it was a hot blush that spread down his cheeks and neck. Jason smiled, "I can't hear you."

"You're cock. Please, Jason!" Hotch mewled. Gideon smiled, "pants off and present for me right here on the floor where you belong."

Hotch stood and slowly untied his sweats pulling them down over his achingly hard cock, over his toned thighs that Gideon loved to lavish with bites and kisses, down and off his legs. He then slowly turned so his ass was to Gideon and lowered himself on to all fours. He slowly let his elbows slide out from under him leaving his ass in the air completely vulnerable to Gideon. Gideon laid a hard smack across one fleshy cheek, "What is my name?"

"Master-" Aaron purred enjoying every second of painful attention, "More please, Master."

Three more hard smacks fell in the same spot as the first leaving a sting he knew he would feel every time he sat down for the next week. Jason smiled and ran his fingers over the red handprints, "Good boy. But now you get to deal with the consequences of being such an impatient little slut. You're going to grab one of those lovely ties you wear for work, your going to blindfold yourself with it, and lay on the bed in this same position. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Hotch said doing as he was told. Gideon undressed himself and climbed into bed with a bottle of lube. He ran his thumb over the waiting entrance of his lover pleased with the flithy moan it drew out of the totally debauched man. He coated two fingers with lube and slowly worked one into his lover watching the man shove back against the digit with need. So he added a second pleased with the way his sub clenched around his fingers. Gideon crooked his fingers to rub on the sweet spot that had his lover swearing, "oh fuck! Master please, I need to cum!"

"Not yet," Jason grinned wickedly as he squeezed his hand around the base of Hotch's cock. Jason pulled out his fingers and released his hold before lining himself up and pushing in slowly. Hotch cried out as he was filled. Jason wasted no time setting a brutal pace. Making Hotch tear up as he had his prostate smashed into on every stroke. Hotch cried out as his orgasm ripped threw him leaving him at Jason's mercy as he felt the stutter of Jason's hips. He moaned while he was filled with hot cum with Jason buried balls deep in his needy hole. Slowly they both came down from there high happy and exhausted.